A119 based product?

Rikard

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi guys, first off I think you guys are running a fantastic business with excellent customer service.

Anyhoo, as you have a camera based on the A118 I'm was wondering if you are working on a product based on the newer A119?

I'm still loving my SG9665GC v1 but I'd like to put that on my back window and put something new on the front.

I'm tempted to just buy a viofo A119 but if you are working on your own improved version I would rather wait for that.

Perfect. Can't twist your arm for any details or time frame?

should be available in February, was scheduled for January but we had a hold up with some of the accessories

will update the spec prior to release

Hi guys, first off I think you guys are running a fantastic business with excellent customer service.

Anyhoo, as you have a camera based on the A118 I'm was wondering if you are working on a product based on the newer A119?

I'm still loving my SG9665GC v1 but I'd like to put that on my back window and put something new on the front.

I'm tempted to just buy a viofo A119 but if you are working on your own improved version I would rather wait for that.
Why would you put the SG9665GC in the back. The SG is far more superior than the A119 (My opinion)

Thank Jokiin, that's excellent.

Sutton, only because I'm guessing newer is better but I haven't done a lot of research yet. From reading in another thread just now it looks like there's a A119s which is better day and night.

Either way I'm getting sick of my dodgy blu tack GPS dongle mounting, I like that the A119s has it in the base with just the USB power cable and then of course the GC at the back won't need GPS.

Thank Jokiin, that's excellent.

Sutton, only because I'm guessing newer is better but I haven't done a lot of research yet. From reading in another thread just now it looks like there's a A119s which is better day and night.

Either way I'm getting sick of my dodgy blu tack GPS dongle mounting, I like that the A119s has it in the base with just the USB power cable and then of course the GC at the back won't need GPS.
Research very important and discussing with members on this forum will help you with your decision. Most members here are quite knowledgeable with different DVR's

I could not live with the GC on my rear window, not even if it was a sedan i was driving and not the little hatchback.
I cant see how i could get a small enough footprint back there unless i mounted it off the headliner in some way.

I would give the GC to a person i care about and then jump on board with one of the new dual systems.

I could not live with the GC on my rear window, not even if it was a sedan i was driving and not the little hatchback.
I cant see how i could get a small enough footprint back there unless i mounted it off the headliner in some way.....
I happen to have a GC as a rear cam in my car and don't find it to be all that intrusive or noticeable. After having it mounted for a couple of days it's kind of like the rear view mirror - you notice it when you think about it but the rest of the time you're not even aware of it.

To be sure the rear has privacy glass to it's not at all noticeable from the outside. Were that not the case I might think differently about it.

Yeah we are all different in what we can make do with, i think my X camera as seen from the lens end is pretty large back there, but its also right up there against the glass, and i have no tint.
I have been thinking about getting the back window and the back door windows blacked out, but i can not afford the 1500 DKkr it would cost to have it done.
And i am not so turned on to it i have researched what it would cost to DIY, it is after all 3 pretty much flat windows so it cant be that hard to do.

And i think its just me and the rear camera i dont think any others have noticed it, i often keep a eye on the person in the car behind me in the mirror and i have yet to see anyone finger me / the camera.

Back