Uploading to share if required

Andy1968

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just bought a next base 312.but having trouble understanding how to share footage.iam a truck driver armed with a android phone and Samsung tablet.please can someone describe the procedure to up load to for example youtube....thanks in advance....dash novice

You have to be signed up with youtube to make a account / channel there, all it take is a e-mail address to create a account, or if you dont have a email you can create a Gmail account in the same go.

Once that is done and you have a channel you will see a arrow in the top right corner, all you have to do is click that and then select the file on your computer or tablet/phone you want to upload.

On android devises there is most likely a youtube app you can use, i think you can even create a youtube account that way too ( not sure as i dont use apps on my phone / tablet.

Youtube - Gmail its all the same, part of the large google family.

I assume on the go you will have to take the micro SD card out of the camera and put it in your phone or tablet to uploade the file, i dont think you can connect the camera to either of them and then upload like that.
But i would recommend that you wait uploading till you get home, and then use a PC there if you have one of those, you get about 4 hour of recording on a 32 Gb memory card and 8 hours on a 64Gb card.
So it might be a good idea to have a spare card you can put in the camera, or you could stop and copy that one event file to your phone or tablet, and then put memory card in camera again and record the rest of the day.

O and welcome to the forum Andy, from a 1966 from the other side of the north sea.

YT.jpg

Thank so much for advice.my can is WiFi and I do have a yt? Channel I just you had to force the file over.but I certainly try what you advised....cheers.andy south east uk

Back