How to fix fault code 0xc00d36e5 Can't play. Item is unplayable

Yeah a friend has recommended a Kapture Park mate KTP-722 he says it's great and was about $220 no problems with it

I went to MSY computers and asked for the best 32 gb micro Sd card they have to use in a dashcam. I said not Sandisk because they are no good in dashcams, but they sold me a Sandisk class 10 4K ultra HD 90 mb/s 600x for $25.00 saying it's better and faster than the best Samsung micro sd card they have and it should be ok for dashcams or cctv.

I put it in the dashcam and drove to from one side of town to the other after picking someone up from the airport. I'm pleased to announce that every file loop (26 in totoal) recorded flawlessly with no issues whatsoever.

I am going to try and 29 gb of stuff on the other sc cards to see if any are hacked, two are from ebay.

Makes you wonder if your other cards were really Class 10 and maybe the data rate was bottle necked.

Also be aware there are different classes within Class10 indicated by the "U" (Ultra High Speed) value ie 1 or 3. ie You can have Class 10, Class 10 U1 and Class 10 U3, and write speeds vary from 10mbs up to 440 mbs all within Class 10!!!!

Still getting a few unplayable files, whenever the card is getting over 3/4 full, now i need a gps because mine has broken, so I need a dashcam and a new gps it would be good to find something that does both (dashcam and gps for navigation :)

Personally I've never heard of a Navigation unit with built in camera. However, assuming they are obtainable, why combine? They're likely to be expensive and if 1 part goes wrong, you need to buy either another expensive combined unit or a separate navigation and camera unit again at twice the cost of replacing just the unit that went wrong. My advice would be keep it simple. Keep them separate and then if one goes, you're only replacing that 1 unit.

... now i need a gps because mine has broken, so I need a dashcam and a new gps it would be good to find something that does both (dashcam and gps for navigation :)
I also suggest keeping dashcam & GPS separate. Re GPS, I suggest a cheap new or used Android phone (with a compass sensor for correct orientation of mapping) & payg sim, so you can use Google Maps with traffic data. IMHO this is a better solution than a base model Garmin or TomTom without traffic data.

I also suggest keeping dashcam & GPS separate. Re GPS, I suggest a cheap new or used Android phone (with a compass sensor for correct orientation of mapping) & payg sim, so you can use Google Maps with traffic data. IMHO this is a better solution than a base model Garmin or TomTom without traffic data.
Personally I've never heard of a Navigation unit with built in camera. However, assuming they are obtainable, why combine? They're likely to be expensive and if 1 part goes wrong, you need to buy either another expensive combined unit or a separate navigation and camera unit again at twice the cost of replacing just the unit that went wrong. My advice would be keep it simple. Keep them separate and then if one goes, you're only replacing that 1 unit.

Hi, I've been going nuts over the same problem, still not found the answer. I've had cheap ebay dashcams and they've usually worked for a a year or so but have let me down.

I bought a Dod LS470w and the sd card Dod recommended. The camera gave alsorts of faults, the main one was not starting again after Park mode. The dealer asked me to do the h2testw, the card stopped after a few seconds and could not be tested. I tried a FakeFlash test that said the card was ok.

I put up with it for a little longer after formatting the card many times and trying other quality makes it seemed to run, then I tried to view the card at the end of December and although the red record light was always flashing... December was missing, only Novembers files were there.
I reported it and the dealer said it was a faulty card, I'd explained that I'd used other cards and all failed.
I tried to format the card and this time it would not format at all? The dealer was now convinced it was the card but I sent the lot back and got a everything brand new,
I tried running it for a week or so and it also failed, The dealer said he'd send me a much faster card and is sure it will work, fingers crossed. I'll try the new card and pray it works
While waiting I spare, new card, that has also failed... I've quick formatted it with 64-bit Windows 10, I've formatted it using command prompt, formatted it with the dashcam.... what do I have to do??
The Dod dealer is a nice guy but I'm fed up (being polite) I still believe I've been unlucky, and when working the LS470w is a fantastic bit of kit.
I've used several adaptors, card readers that take the micro sd without an adaptor, several card readers.
Please, if there is anyone out there who can help, both me and the dealer would be very grateful.

Back