Street Guardian dual channel version release date?

Personally I'm waiting for a high quality remote setup. With a tiny speaker built into the lens/sensor unit to alert on errors (such as error writing to card). If it's dual channel I could be talked into it potentially as well. So I'm waiting and seeing :)

will be 2017

no firm date yet, we were scheduled to do a production in January before the CNY holidays but we're still waiting on some accessories that haven't arrived yet so it won't be until after the holidays now

Are the elves productionising away?! :)

anxiously waiting :(

I've had my panorama G since it got branded SG and the SG9665GC on my other car. Just installed the V3 on my bro in laws truck. There's some appealing brands out there, but the peace of mind and reliability of SG brand cannot be matched. It has come through for my wife twice when she was side swiped and rear ended. I've never seen an insurance claim get settled so fast!
Every other month I pull the mSD card to do a check up on the video quality and it's great! I replace the mSD card once a year with a new one since they're so cheap now and keep a spare in the glove.

For now i'll be relocating my Sg9665GC when my new truck gets delivered tomorrow.

Thank you for your dedication to producing a high quality product.

I've had my panorama G since it got branded SG and the SG9665GC on my other car. Just installed the V3 on my bro in laws truck. There's some appealing brands out there, but the peace of mind and reliability of SG brand cannot be matched. It has come through for my wife twice when she was side swiped and rear ended. I've never seen an insurance claim get settled so fast!
Every other month I pull the mSD card to do a check up on the video quality and it's great! I replace the mSD card once a year with a new one since they're so cheap now and keep a spare in the glove.

For now i'll be relocating my Sg9665GC when my new truck gets delivered tomorrow.

+1

+1. Other dashcam manufacturers don't even register on my radar anymore. For me and anyone who asks me for a recommendation it's always SG because of Rick, Jon and Niko who are always freakishly quick to respond to questions and provide assistance above and beyond their obligations!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

+1. Other dashcam manufacturers don't even register on my radar anymore. For me and anyone who asks me for a recommendation it's always SG because of Rick, Jon and Niko who are always freakishly quick to respond to questions and provide assistance above and beyond their obligations!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Agree

lol, stretching a long bow there in searching for something to be offended about aren't you. Where is that racist?

I think its okay the guys get a little R&R with family, if they then decide to bang gongs and bark at the moon, thats alright too. :D

My brother-in-laws Chinese girlfriend thinks me calling it 'voodoo' is funny. But then, she has a sense of humour. ;)

So I'll rephrase my earlier deleted post for the politically correct, Gee I wish the Chinese New Year holiday would hurry up so the guys could get back into full production of our eagerly anticipated dual channel SG camera.

Last edited:
Ignorance is the foundation of a lot of humor, and thats okay too, its when ignorance find its way into politics it get dangerous.

I too am looking at a SG unit. but at first I thought it was made on Australia. Guess I am not too bright.
Here is the add on ebay and it is written with a bit of a twist in it.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/331886610770
Car Audio Bargains only sells Authentic Australian products.
We offer full Australian Warranty through CaraudiobargainsAUS and Street Guardian Australia.
We do not import Street Guardian from other countries like other wholesalers,
we only sell Australian products supplied from Street Guardian Australia.

I can understand the tradition. Back when I was a kid and the cotton mills ran this town the week of July 4th was vacation time for everybody. Most of the stores and almost all of the other businesses were closed for that whole week, and it was like that every year so you learned to plan for it. If China wants to take time off together like that then I have no problem with it. They should enjoy it while they can because like here, it won't be too long before someone figures out how much money they can make by being the only place open for business during that time, then another will follow and another. Soon the old tradition will be gone same as ours has, and there will be only one weekend left for them to enjoy their tradition in :rolleyes:

Phil

Hi Jokiin, I just rang Strathfield re the make of the card as I have a few different ones. They didn't know. They are selling with a 32, 64, or 128. but couldn't tell me the brand........:)

Back