Newbie checking in from the UK

ajg74

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Thinkware F770 2-CH
Hi all, just signed up and saying hello.

I ordered a Thinkware F700 2 c-h yesterday (being delivered today, thanks Amazon!!) with hard wire kit, will be installing it in my 2016 SEAT Leon FR tomorrow.
Looking forward to having a decent dual cam in my car, had a cheap (no idea of the make or model but it cosy about £20) in my old car and said I would upgrade to something better in my new one, which I am, has felt weird driving for the last month without a dash cam in my car!

Stepping it up :cool:

Welcome to the forum ajg74

Thanks guys, yeah the old one was just me dipping my toe in the waters, I wasn't planning on spending as much as I have on my new one but the price difference between an ok 2 c-h and a decent one (like the F770) wasn't huge and I like the peace of mind of having a popular, well reviewed and supported camera, plus it ticks every box I had for one so I won't be regretting going for a cheaper one down the line. If it performs as expected I will get another one for our new BMW i3 which is being delivered in March, will be interesting having a cam with parking mode in a car with basically an unlimited power supply!

Back