A119 Menu functions

FIRMWARE UPDATE FIRMWARE UPDATE FIRMWARE UPDATE FIRMWARE UPDATE
FIRMWARE UPDATE FIRMWARE UPDATE FIRMWARE UPDATE FIRMWARE UPDATE!

tumblr_n9usmzMZYH1ry46hlo1_500.gif

Waiting impatiently for my firmware update!!

So much for today... ;)

2016_10_28.png

they said they would have one today (yesterday), it can sometimes be a day or two before they release, or they release to the beta testers first etc, either way I'm sure it's not far off

Yeah, we understand. Just having some fun. When manufacturers are active with their communities like this, we all appreciate it.

Just got my A119 today but have not install yet. Question. What is Car Number? I watch the youtube on post#1 but just want to be sure. Is that for license plate or registration number? Thanks

Just got my A119 today but have not install yet. Question. What is Car Number? I watch the youtube on post#1 but just want to be sure. Is that for license plate or registration number? Thanks
Yes that is for your license plate/reg number should you choose, personally I leave it blank.

Question on "Motion Detection and G-Sensor" I would like to have parking mode ON. I hardwired both A119 and Cellink Battery 2nd Gen.

1) Do I need to turn "Motion Detection" ON or leave it OFF?
2) If Motion is ON, do I need to turn OFF manually when driving?
3) Is G-Sensor set at LOW?
4) Does A119 go to "sleep" if no motion detected?

Updated Menu list on Firmware Version: A119_170522_V2.06

BTW, this list shows the new Image Rotation options which I had not seen listed anywhere else including videos. That option is apparently fairly new, and it works great.

PDF Attached.

Attachments

• VIOFO-A119-Menus.pdf
    73.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I don't think one would want motion detector on. That just means that it won't record all the time. It will look for motion, and record on motion, possibly missing stuff.

Back