Is CalgaryDashcam legit?

thirstyross

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi.

I ordered a Qvia dashcam from Calgary Dashcam. I am now questioning my choice - when I call their phone number, no-one ever answers. The last post I see for the rep here is back in mid-December...

Does anyone know if these guys are still an active operation? I will probably have to do a chargeback on my credit card to undo this order since they don't answer their phone or reply to emails :(

If anyone has any information about these guys and if they are still in business that would be great.

Hello,

I can assure you we are open.
What phone number and email have you try contacting??
I just checked, and we received your order yesterday, and it will be ship out later today.
However, we do not have any voicemails or emails from you.

-Robert.

Hi.

I ordered a Qvia dashcam from Calgary Dashcam. I am now questioning my choice - when I call their phone number, no-one ever answers. The last post I see for the rep here is back in mid-December...

Does anyone know if these guys are still an active operation? I will probably have to do a chargeback on my credit card to undo this order since they don't answer their phone or reply to emails :(

If anyone has any information about these guys and if they are still in business that would be great.

Hi.

Awesome. I called the main number several times at various times, I didn't leave a message. I'd previously sent an email to the email listed on the site. Regardless if it's shipping thats great, thanks.

Awesome. I called the main number several times at various times, I didn't leave a message. I'd previously sent an email to the email listed on the site. Regardless if it's shipping thats great, thanks.
I am sorry about the delay in processing the order.
The latest batch of the AR790 finally arrived this afternoon after being delayed in Northern California due to the weather. We had been getting the run around from UPS the entire time.
We are working on retiring our original local 403 phone number. The best number to reach us is our 1-866 number - 1 (866) 781-4002. It is obviously toll-free, and always forward to our customer support center.
Anyways you should have received an email confirming the shipment along with the tracking number. If not let me know, and ill PM you the tracking number.

I never got anything like this, and my order still says "Awaiting Processing"?
Your order was shipped on Friday. I will PM you the tracking information and look into why our shipping software never updated to your particular order.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Calgary Dash Camera - Robert Canada 10