Better alternatives to GIT UP 2

skyb0y

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hello guys,
Currently I'm having a GIT UP2 and I saw that new camera were release in the meantime and I was wondering if there are better alternatives to GIT UP 2. I'm mean in the same price range 100-120$.

For example I saw some new cameras like:

Are the differences that big and I should sell my current camera to buy another one that is better?

It might depend on what you use your camera for?

For example, if you use it for aerial photography with a narrow FOV lens and shutter button via the aircraft remote control then I don't think any of those cameras will work but the Git2 works very well.

If you use the gyro stabiliser then I think the Git2 has a better stabiliser than any of the cameras you have listed.

If you just want an upgrade without loosing the good things from the Git2 then details of the Git3 will be available soon, though it may be a little above your price range.

It might depend on what you use your camera for?

For example, if you use it for aerial photography with a narrow FOV lens and shutter button via the aircraft remote control then I don't think any of those cameras will work but the Git2 works very well.

If you use the gyro stabiliser then I think the Git2 has a better stabiliser than any of the cameras you have listed.

If you just want an upgrade without loosing the good things from the Git2 then details of the Git3 will be available soon, though it may be a little above your price range.

I'm using it for making videos while on vacation or while I'm doing some activities like Airsoft and stuff like that :).

I'm using it for making videos while on vacation or while I'm doing some activities like Airsoft and stuff like that :).

SJCAM SJ6 Legend is a solid pick :) Dual Screens (2.0" touch display), same Mic and RF remote compatibility, 16mp lens (great for photography), Gyro (great for video). Here is amazing SJ6 Legend footage:

Back