Apple ios Viewer cannot connect to DR550GW 2CH

Shirrine

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi, I am trying to use the Blackvue apple apps to connect to DR550GW throught wifi but just could not connect to it.
Using SETTING, I am able to connect to DR550GW wifi but when running the Blackvue apps, this apps simply can not connect to the wifi and keep indicating device not found.

Has anyone use the latest version 1.202 to conect to DR550GW successfully?

Thanks!

I can't be much help, but I have found on one (maybe 2) occasion with my DR500 when trying to connect to the camera wi fi with IOS7, the OIS7 hasn't been able to find the camera wi fi in 4 or 5 attempts so just gave up, then a day or so later, OIS7 just snapped to the wi fi in a jif, I know Blackvue have updated their app not long ago, if its any help

Try all the above method, still cannot connect to DR550. I am using ios6 on iphone5 and ipad mini, both cannot connect.
sigh....

In answer to the second part, I use an old ipad-1 (on the latest version of the app) to connect, and have no issues.

Occasionally it says 'cannot connect', but in the ipad settings--> wifi I just reclick on the 550's wifi name and it will connect after maybe 2 or 3 attempts.

Back