nanoQ 0903

I have read trough a few of posts here and can't make a conclusion about this camera. Is it usable now? I don't care about GPS and temperature. I would like best night time recording, average daylight and wifi to download clips. Does these work now?

Wifi never worked for me. Latest firmware has a note that if you chose the best video quality, Wifi will not work.
I personally gave up on this model. I run it occasionally to compare other cams but my main unit is SG GC. It's a shame since the video quality is very good.

Bought mine at gearbest and just received the unit today. I think mine is using a newer firmware than the one posted in http://nanodashcam.com/update.html. I am using wifi to view the live feed and download videos. So far so good but the video quality is somewhat lacking I expected it to be a lot better and I am disappointed very grainy in low light. but the audio is good except for the rattling sound occasionally. Here is my video running at 1080p @ 30fps NO Boost

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161018-133431.png
    Screenshot_20161018-133431.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Bought mine at gearbest and just received the unit today. I think mine is using a newer firmware than the one posted in http://nanodashcam.com/update.html. I am using wifi to view the live feed and download videos. So far so good but the video quality is somewhat lacking I expected it to be a lot better and I am disappointed very grainy in low light. but the audio is good except for the rattling sound occasionally. Here is my video running at 1080p @ 30fps NO Boost

Hi makona, does 0903 come with the GPS coordinates stamping? From your video, it does show it.

Hi makona, does 0903 come with the GPS coordinates stamping? From your video, it does show it.

Yes, there is a selection in the settings you choose either gps logging or stamping

Yes, there is a selection in the settings you choose either gps logging or stamping
I tried enabling the GPS stamping but during the preview in final cam the coordinates are not updating. Is this normal @Rayman.Chan ?

Recently purchased the Nanoq from an EBAY supplier. My First Dash Cam -Ordered it with the hardwire kit thinking it would be the parking guard hardwire kit. Unfortunately it was only a 2 wire step down converter with micro usb plug on the end. Is there any place you can purchase the parking guard kit?

please be noticed both the lens holder will not work.
the square area is too much hight seems to be 8mm but we need 4mm here (must be lower than 5mm, suggest lower than 4.5mm) and the square area should be 17*17mm to make sure the inside 15*15mm to contain the components inside.

Hey Rayman hello,

I bought mini 0903 3 months ago but nowadays i have some problems. One of is high brightness. I usually used 1080p but yesterday i tryed 720p 60 fps but its recorded high bright, when i stopped to record its turning normally.

Another problem is always recording very birght. i added day and night samples. I used latest firmware and many times gps connect is lost.

Attachments

• aaa.png
    aaa.png
    625.8 KB · Views: 16
  • bbb.png
    bbb.png
    646 KB · Views: 15
  • ccc.png
    ccc.png
    802.3 KB · Views: 15
  • dd.png
    dd.png
    692 KB · Views: 14
I saw your message, what's your question?

If you can look at that message attachments, you can see the high bright recording problem. I was boughted on aliexpress-seller is jusky- is there any solve about this problem. What do you think, is dashcam lens broken?

looks like your window is not so clean maybe, the over exposure is a firmware problem, have seen the same results before on this model

Hey Rayman hello,

I bought mini 0903 3 months ago but nowadays i have some problems. One of is high brightness. I usually used 1080p but yesterday i tryed 720p 60 fps but its recorded high bright, when i stopped to record its turning normally.

Another problem is always recording very birght. i added day and night samples. I used latest firmware and many times gps connect is lost.

Me too. The 1080p 30fps and 720p 30fps settings don't have this issue.

Hello! :) Does somebody have the problems with the capacitor? By me everything worked good about 3 weeks, today can't right stop the recording.
2 peoples from another forum have same problem, replaced the capacitor but nothing changed. One of them belives that there is another reason for this(something wrong with a board).

Hey Rayman hello,

Hi Ahmet, thanks for your feedback on the 720P60 over exposure problem, we have debug and solved it.
the latest firmware will be updated at www.nanodashcam.com

in your CC and DD image in night, seems your lens is not clean enough, from the light spread direction of road lamp.

Could you also fix timezone problem and oldest file deletion problems.

Could you also fix timezone problem and oldest file deletion problems.

Hi Kentaur,
I just readed the timezone problem in another forum so have asked our engineer to correct it.
it is quite strange no body feedback this in email, which will be much more quicker to respond.
will release a new firmware soon.

for the "oldest file deletion" problem, can you explain more? Thanks

Back