My SG9665GC-V2 Is On The Way!!!

well I wouldn't be in a hurry to start up an airconditioning business up there.
Trust me, if you can afford business to be lower priced than competition and make enough in return youd be boomin up here. Despite it being cold as hell (??) lol .. summer time is no joke either homes with no AC get HOT QUICK.

Most homes here do not have AC because the summer months are short but plenty of people do have it. The ones who dont usually have multplie windows and doors open trying to create a draft. Mornings are cool around 60° feels so good but by the time 1-2 rolls around its baking outside mid 90s.

Summer: mid June - mid Sept
Fall: maybe a cpl weeks in Oct on a good year
Winter: mid Oct - Mar
Spring (still snows): Apr - late May

Year before i moved here it snowed in June. The year I got here it snowed going in to Memorial Day weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

getting off topic.
but "Fall" what does that actually mean? i thought it was winter, but you mention winter as well so its not winter. autumn? as in heat falls on its way to winter? is that how it got its name?

is that how it got its name?
I always thought it was because it's the season the leaves fall down. Well except if all you see is cactusses.

Demis Roussos/Aphrodite's Child

Cam handles fog quite well I think. This morning was crazy i had never seen anything like it. It was constant fog for the entire hour 20 min drive that morning

via Tapatalk on Galaxy Note 4

reminds me of good ol' Adelaide where on a cold winter morning there would be fog.

Night Vid

via Tapatalk on Galaxy Note 4

The whole of Denmark have pretty much been covered in fog for for 3 days now, not that thick but its there alright.
And it looks like this will carry over to Sunday too :rolleyes:

Back