Changed GPS module,car charger,OBD-II Power plug for mini0807

estore009

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/B2W/B2K/B4K/DV688/DV988/B1M/B2M
Change 1:gps module combined with usb power cable,not same as previous built-in camera mount base
TB25ez.d7qvpuFjSZFhXXaOgXXa_!!2788558980.jpg

TB2vNr9dbtlpuFjSspoXXbcDpXa_!!2788558980.jpg

Change 2:previous usb car charger split into two parts,one cigarette plug,and one usb power cable
Change 3:OBD-II Power plug split into 2 parts also,one OBD-II Plug and one usb power cable
TB2Z0f1dl0kpuFjSsziXXa.oVXa_%21%212788558980.jpg

I can't tell from your picture above, but are you saying the INPUT side of that GPS cable has a round bullet connector to use either the cigarette plug, or OBD2 Plug? Then the OUPUT side after the GPS module has the mini-usb which is now 5Volt? Will the camera base still have a mini-usb port to power the camera through the base, or is it now wired to the mini-usb on the camera itself?

I can't tell from your picture above, but are you saying the INPUT side of that GPS cable has a round bullet connector to use either the cigarette plug, or OBD2 Plug?
Yes,GPS Module on its power cable,and it has a round bullet connector to the cigarette plug or OBD2 Plug

Then the OUPUT side after the GPS module has the mini-usb which is now 5Volt?
Yes,it is!

Will the camera base still have a mini-usb port to power the camera through the base, or is it now wired to the mini-usb on the camera itself?
Yes,its camera adhesive mount is just one camera base itself,can not power on camera through the base!

Wish my explain it clear this time!

Back