Car Night Vision Safety System Manufacturer-Protruly

Do you think this system is useful for you?

• Total voters
I like the description and the videos and want to try it but how when nobody has/had and nobody know anything.

The other day, I had a car suddenly appear in front of me in the fog, it was showing no lights so wasn't visible until about 2 car lengths away.
When I checked the footage on my Mobius, the cam had spotted it 6 car lengths away.
Another time, I braked hard as I thought I saw someone crossing the road up ahead. They were wearing all dark colours & I thought I saw something passing the headlights of oncoming cars. Only when I got close up did I see the little old lady dragging her shopping trolley.
Again, reviewing footage, things didn't look anywhere near as dark on cam - you'd be forgiven for asking why everyone has dipped headlights when it's not that dark. And the kicker - you could see the little old lady from a fair way away!

This cam doesn't seem to have any advantage over what I already use.

Looks like old stock. The photos show dates that are 3-5 years old and the resolution cannot be seen in the small size. The specs show AVI, 720*480

The other day, I had a car suddenly appear in front of me in the fog, it was showing no lights so wasn't visible until about 2 car lengths away.
When I checked the footage on my Mobius, the cam had spotted it 6 car lengths away.
Another time, I braked hard as I thought I saw someone crossing the road up ahead. They were wearing all dark colours & I thought I saw something passing the headlights of oncoming cars. Only when I got close up did I see the little old lady dragging her shopping trolley.
Again, reviewing footage, things didn't look anywhere near as dark on cam - you'd be forgiven for asking why everyone has dipped headlights when it's not that dark. And the kicker - you could see the little old lady from a fair way away!....
This is exactly what I DO NOT want a dash cam to do - that is to see better than I do (at least while in driving mode, parking mode is fine). If you had happened to hit that car, or little old lady, it would have been difficult for you to explain why you did not see it/her when it was clearly visible in the video.

This is exactly what I DO NOT want a dash cam to do - that is to see better than I do (at least while in driving mode, parking mode is fine). If you had happened to hit that car, or little old lady, it would have been difficult for you to explain why you did not see it/her when it was clearly visible in the video.
Fortunately, I had a colleague with me & she couldn't see the old lady either, wondered why I started slowing down. I'm not sure if the authorities appreciate how well these cams can 'cut through' the weather or darkness.
I think if it came down to it, an expert would be able to testify as to how dark it would've been at a particular time/date - especially given all the dipped headlights. Maybe there is even some documented evidence?

Back