Parking Guard Hardwirekit Released

Could you share the picture of your fuses box installation? I do not know how to install the kit.

Sorry, I cannot as I already assembled everything back. But this is my box picture I found on the web - http://screencast.com/t/sZ1IWYMC However I think this won't help you much as our boxes probably have a lot of differences. To install it you need at least a multimeter to check voltage on fuses. As I told I connected red wire to ACC fuse and yellow wire to CIGAR fuse, and black wire to metal part of my car.

Sorry, I cannot as I already assembled everything back. But this is my box picture I found on the web - http://screencast.com/t/sZ1IWYMC However I think this won't help you much as our boxes probably have a lot of differences. To install it you need at least a multimeter to check voltage on fuses. As I told I connected red wire to ACC fuse and yellow wire to CIGAR fuse, and black wire to metal part of my car.
OK Thanks for your helping I will try it

As I told I connected red wire to ACC fuse and yellow wire to CIGAR fuse, and black wire to metal part of my car.
in my memory it is marked on the small label on the hardwire kit box:
RED - POWER
BLACK - GROUND
YELLOW - ACC
please check if your connection is correct

someone said if I plug the power cable into the cam body, the GPS feature will not works, but into the GPS base that will be fun.
it is not correct.
the power connection works from GPS or camera body, for Parking Guard it must be on camera body.

Regarding "Parking guard": Works when you connect it to the connector body and not to stand. But, in that case, always working. Software from the menu, do not turn off, only mechanically by a switch on the power supply - to the position "OFF". Not very convenient ...
"FIRMWARE-20160905"

only mechanically by a switch on the power supply - to the position "OFF". Not very convenient ...

or hold the power button for 1 second to power off the camera.

or hold the power button for 1 second to power off the camera.
I said that is not possible in the "menu" Camera , cancel mode "Parking guard". in the "menu" is always "OFF" mode but "Parking guard" is active.
if I use the "Parking Guard Hardvrekit" in the 12V position, always active mode "Parking guard".
... And does not work mode "Timelapse"

Last edited:
I find it very buggy at the moment. First of all it discharged my car battery that the car could not start, so I were forced to use jumper cables to start the engine from other car, so for my car 11,5 volts threshold is too low. So I added a diode which drops voltage by 0.3 volts to the red cable, now it turns off within several hours after stopping driving. So it requires some research in diode selection to select a diode very precisely to make it work long and still have some energy to start up engine. It would be much better to have parking kit with ability to select cut off threshold manually. The second thing is when it comes to threshold voltage the camera starts turning off and on constantly. It takes several minutes to discharge battery below threshold level so the camera constantly turns off and back on during this time. I don't know if this is any bad but probably it would be much better to have some circuit inside the kit to switch off the camera only once. And the third thing which currently makes using of the parking kit perspectiveless is that after the camera turns off by reaching cutt off voltage it loses all settings. So when I start engine then and camera goes back to life it has mess inside settings. I don't know if this is just my camera or not, so more comments of this mode are welcome to see whole picture.

Last edited:
I believe that settings lost is the result of these constant turns off and on. And I don't know if the diode I added to power circuit made available these canstant offs and ons.

where is this kit available? i cannot find it on amazon or ebay. i have tried ordering the jusky branded kit on aliexpress, but it just throws error messages at me whenever i try and confirm the order.

I ordered from GearBest. But now "Out of stock"...

"Sorry, this order is failed due to internet connection problems.You can go back to shopping cart." this is the message i get repeatedly from aliexpress. any other ideas?

i tried the order in safari instead of chrome and it worked. i have a mac w/ el capitan.

Can someone help me to understand difference between motion detect function and parking guard function?
Will motion detect function work (when engine off) without parking guard kit?

Hello, i recently bought a 0903 (nanoq), it has the new stand.
and i bought a jusky switching hardwire kit for parking guard.
I did cable it correctly, ad pugged the connector into camera body (gps still works)

I upgraded the firmware to 20161226 and it gives me the following issue:

when i select the parking guard function, the icon appears on screen, but stays grayed and parking guard mode does'nt become active

I then downgraded to firmware 20160825, and its even worse:

i sselect parking guard mode and set it to ON, it gets back to OFF option.

also video recording mode changes to the resolution i select under parking mode parameter

I am sure the hardwire kit works properly.

What should i do to have parking guard function working as supposed?

Thank you for the help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Mini 0903 / nano Q 3
leggo Mini 0903 / nano Q 0
Back