Git1 Firmware

should you really be doing those kinds of stunts on public roads?
I'm not sure that there is a law that bans driving upside down?

I've seen aeroplanes do it plenty of times :D

Latest firmware update, step by step install procedure:

Reactions: Mtz
@TechTronic9000, thank you for making this video, I added this link on our firmware upgrade page.

Released the V1.30 firmware for Git1, please check the first post on this thread.

Great 2016 start for Git1. I am happy because you didnt forgot us because of Git2.

Zoom.... Zooommm... Zooooommmm

But I like the most the new Remote function. Adding Stop instead of Power Off is the best idea, but others will say the Always Record is the best.
Great feature is the different camera beeps for every remote touch. I just need to hear the beeps to know what is camera doing in that moment.

Thanks @gitup

enjoy,
Mtz

any plans in supporting 128gb size (or higher) sd card? as of the moment my workaround is to format using GC then using it in the GIT1. However if i mistakenly format the card using git1 sadly the card will be somewhat currupted.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

any plans in supporting 128gb size (or higher) sd card? as of the moment my workaround is to format using GC then using it in the GIT1. However if i mistakenly format the card using git1 sadly the card will be somewhat currupted.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Just tested it with Samsung 128GB EVO+ card, seems works.
Please format the card using GUIFORMAT tool, do not format it in the camera.

Reactions: Mtz
Latest and stable firmware, version number is "GIT1_V1.40_20160719", released on 19th July 2016.

http://www.gitup.com/support/firmware/git1/20160719/GIT1FW_V1.4.zip

Change log:

• 1. Added: Contrast option for video: Normal, High, Low;
  • 2. Added: Sharpness option for video: Normal, High, Low;
  • 3. Added: Video Bit-rate options: Low, Medium, High;
  • 4. Added: Lock Actual Recording via Menu button;
  • 5. Added: Video Color options: Normal, Black&White, Sepia;
  • 6. Added: Wi-Fi Auto Start option: On/Off
  • 7. Added: Thai language;
  • 8. Improved: Once press shutter button to start/stop recording while in screen-save mode
  • 9. Improved: Front and Top LED blinking in Car DVR mode;
  • 10. Improved: Not auto start recording in Car DVR mode if no external charger plugged
  • 11. Improved: Auto delete the firmware after upgrade
  • 12. Fixed: Unmute Recording Audio issue by menu button
8. Start /stop recording while in screensaver mode is really stupied.
If im in screen saver mode and i want to light up the screen then it stops recording, in earlier firmware it did just light up screen and with second press it stoped recording. Please change it back as in earlier mode. If i press front Button it will take a photo capture, and sidebutton is programed to mute audio so its not possible to just light up the screen.

Just tested it with Samsung 128GB EVO+ card, seems works.
Please format the card using GUIFORMAT tool, do not format it in the camera.
Why do you recommend formatting the 128GB-Card not in the camera?
I use serveral 128GB-Card (Samsung, SanDisk, Toshiba) which work great. They are formattet in the camera without any problems.
So why not use the camera option?

Why do you recommend formatting the 128GB-Card not in the camera?
I use serveral 128GB-Card (Samsung, SanDisk, Toshiba) which work great. They are formattet in the camera without any problems.
So why not use the camera option?

Maybe it is in the brand, because I have never successfully formatted my 128gb PNY card in-camera, every time I would do that I would always endup with a corrupt(unreadable) card.

(not sure if this feature is already available or not)
Is it possible to have a Power On - Auto record via power button?
I am aware of the car dvr mode, but was wondering if this can be set just like in the Mobius?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

MOD3 custom firmware based on 1.4

Changelog:

MOD3:
1. UI: Active (selected) menu item color changed to orange.
MOD3.jpg

MOD2:
1. 'Sepia' color transformed into 'Flat' which recovers details in darks/highlights, fixes color tint and lowers overall saturation. Use with Sharpness set to 'soft', Contrast set to 'low' and 'High' bitrate in 1080p30 mode.

MOD1:
1. 960P mode transformed into '4:3P' 1440x1080p30 with bitrate values 25/14/8 for High, Med and Low setings.
2. WVGA mode transfomed into CCTV mode - High bitrate = 720p10 1200kbps, Med bitrate = 720p10 800kbps and Low bitrate = 720p8 600kbps.
3. AE table adjusted in order to skip light metering in the very corners.
4. High bitrate value for 1080p30 raised to 30Mbps.
5. GitUp MODx startup logo.

GoPrawn1 (MOD0):
1. Low bitrate value for 1080p30 set to 8Mbps (YouTube recommended value for FullHD 30fps footages).
2. Med bitrate value for 1080p30 set to 14Mbps.
3. Photo resolutions fixed to match IMX322 sensor pixel count: 12M - 3840x2880, 8M - 2880x2160, 5M - 1920x1440, 3M - 1440x1080

Download MODx fw for GitUp Git1

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xmyladylostx Git1 11
T Git1 7
M Git1 8
M Git1 4
gitup Git1 19
Back