Eken H9 Action Cam from GearBest.com

The H9 does have a monitor screen on the back.

I've got to learn to keep out of the tourist traps when I'm in Thailand.

The stage shows aren't what I expected.

(Cleaning out some old files from the card on the Eken H9, came across this one)

:)

Did you ever get to try the underwater houseing of this camera?

Not yet, if get a chance, will at least leave it in the bathtub overnight.
:)

It looks like it should be ok for splashproofing, snorkeling, etc.

@dash riposki
I noticed that Eken has quite good audio quality compared to some other brands, and it costs 2-3 times less.
Do you have more videos with music like the one you posted?

I love elephants, so I do not mind them, whatever you have available. Thanks :)

Do you guys ever have problems with video not saving sometimes?

I recently bought one from gearbest, seems like an improved clone of a sjcam 4000. Nice camera.. but mine turned out to be a dud... everything is blurry and out of focus. does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

I recently bought one from gearbest, seems like an improved clone of a sjcam 4000. Nice camera.. but mine turned out to be a dud... everything is blurry and out of focus. does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

open it up and refocus it

not sure if there are any guides on disassembly of your particular model so you might have to look around for that, the refocus is much the same for any of them though, the lens screws in to the holder and will have a bit of glue on the thread that is holding it in place, chip the glue off and screw the lens in or out as needed to adjust the focus, get it right then a dot of glue to hold it in place (don't use superglue)

Anyone here like to make time-lapse videos with the Eken? When recording 1080p 60fps it's beautiful, this week I filmed lightnings with EKEN H9R

I make my 4K videos usable by zooming in to FHD afterwards. Watch this

has anyone tried the firmware for H9R? Supposed to get 25fps at 4k, just not sure if it works for H9?
currently the H9 states "Video resolution: 4K at 25fps, 2.7K at 30fps, 1080p at 60 / 30fps" at
"Upgrade Firmware: The maximum video resolution of this product is 4K 25fps. If the video resolution of your camera is 4K 15fps, please upgrade your firmware. Please Click Hereto download the latest firmware. " from
I remember original specs were 10fps @ 4k

Back