NEWS FIRMWARE 0807?

It will be possible to implement the motion detection in parking mode, in a future firmware? would be great.

@ ALK , We have test version now , if you don't mind , you can Email me for it and help us to test it ,thanks.

hello,
I have a mini-0807
Mini 0807 connects via OBD (but the seme and another charger 5v) . each time the engine is turned off and then on again Mini 0807 only switches on but not recording. Then remove from the holder and re-applied to the holder, and then start recording. Where's the problem? for the first time without recording starts. a second time turns the recording?

hi there,

where can i get a new firmware? i just ordered second 0807 and it has newer firmware that it was listed on website. now i can't even get the old one - it is not in the list and the navigation to 2 page doesn't work

hi there,

where can i get a new firmware? i just ordered second 0807 and it has newer firmware that it was listed on website. now i can't even get the old one - it is not in the list and the navigation to 2 page doesn't work

Hi Lerdan, if existing firmware is workable, we suggest you don't upgrade it.
Sometimes wrong upgrade method may make the camera brick.
functions are the the same.

Is the latest firmware version : 20160713 V1.0
GPS20150804 CARD20150413

After reading an issue I'm experiencing is fixed with a new firmware version I decided to take a look online. After following the firmware recommendations on the first page my 0807 unit is now bricked - just has a black screen. Now I read on the last page that I should e-mail beforehand. Would have been nice if this was listed absolutely anywhere on the skyhigh-global website.

After reading an issue I'm experiencing is fixed with a new firmware version I decided to take a look online. After following the firmware recommendations on the first page my 0807 unit is now bricked - just has a black screen. Now I read on the last page that I should e-mail beforehand. Would have been nice if this was listed absolutely anywhere on the skyhigh-global website.

Where did you get the firmware from? I think you have used the wrong one. Pretty sure that Joy said somewhere in this forum, that she stopped posting links to firmware downloads as people were downloading the wrong one. So she prefers the forum users to email her to get the right firmware. I dont know about their website, I am pretty sure the firmware is not downloadable from there either.

Yeah, looks like I must've got the wrong one. The firmware changelog file is titled 'DVR 20160711_A7_807_2CARD_GPS'. Shame the device doesn't have a very simple metadata check before it starts flashing anything.

Hello,

I have mini0807 witch old firmware and i have problem witch parking mode and loop recording. Where I can get new firmware, on site in download section I dont see any downloads formini0807?

Is there any new firmware update for the 807?

Is there any new firmware update for the 807?
Do you have problems with the cam?
Because the hardware in this model is different, only the appropriate FW can be used.
And therefore:
Message @Joy with your camera details and she will send you the correct firmware to suit your camera

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Buff Hamster Mini 0807 2
J Mini 0807 17
Back