Parking mode is not working

You must remember that people that are satisfied with their Thinkware Cameras seldom post on these forums. They are the happy campers. It is the prople that are having problems or are dissatisfied that post here.
Just my $0.02
RodeoGeorge
That is true.. but users are expressing things that would bother me as well. Bricking your camera if you do a firmware upgrade with the original SD card. Not being able to turn off voice notifications. Inadvertently missing the correct slot when installing the SD card and having it fall inside.. Just a few that come to mind at the moment that would not be mentioned in the manual..

Some good news.

The local meteorology institute at Wednesday said, Thursday will be a sunny day and warm for this part of year, temperatures around 10°C. I called my friend who live in a house with a courtyard, so we can check the the problem with my cam, and we can change the HWC if it's needed, and use the piggy back fuses, to connect it to the fusebox. At Thursday I came to my friend, we do some other planned work at the courtyard, and then the car waited for us. We removed the fusebox, and find the cables. The BATT was wired somewhere to the OBD II connector, and the ACC was wired to one of the engine fuses from the back. But my friend figured out, the little black boxes on the cables. I thought they are for shielding/blocking some electronic interference, like you can see on some video cables. That was a big mistake! :D It's a little fusebox, and of course, one of the fuses was burned, so we changed the fuse and everything is working fine now.
The only thing what is waiting for us, is connecting the HWC through the piggy back fuses. We didn't do that yesterday, because the weather really wasn't like they said in the forecast day before. It was a a very foggy day with temperatures under 0°C. o_O

Back