Viofo A119 coupons ($74.99)

I ordered my last A119 from GearBest, and it took 1 and half month to come to my place (Vancouver, Canada). If you can wait, order from GearBest. If not, order it from Amazon, and you will get it in couple days, but pay $20 more.

If you happen to get a dud, you'll find solving the problem much easier with Amazon or a recommended seller ;) If you have to go through that process with any of the Chinese mega-stores you'll need the patience of Job, a prescription medicine to lower your blood pressure, and perhaps some time with an anger-management therapist :eek:

Whether you think that possible risk is worth the savings is your choice; the odds are good that you won't have a problem. Just know what you're doing when you choose :D

Phil

Try dealing with Ebay / Paypal when they FK up ...
I went to purchase an item , the item was removed from sale ..
My payment was frozen , then the seller was payed for the removed item
I could not cancel the payment because it was frozen , I cant do the refund process because the item no longer exists ..
You think the Chinese sellers are bad ? EB PP are taking my money for nothing !!!!
Im seriously thinking about a formal complaint to consumer affairs , this is BS , and EB is just giving me the run around .

Tried the coupons here:
Only ones to work are:

With GPS ($74.99): VIOFOA119A
Without GPS ($69.99):
VIOFOA119B

Other ones are not valid any more. Thanks for sharing.

I ordered my last A119 from GearBest, and it took 1 and half month to come to my place (Vancouver, Canada). If you can wait, order from GearBest. If not, order it from Amazon, and you will get it in couple days, but pay $20 more.

At $99 USD without coupons and the bad usd exchange it is cheaper to buy on Amazon Canada right now.

Back