GPS Interference

then the question to the manufacturer : why I have a problem with my money? And as the manufacturer will solve my problem? in fact - the goods is not quality. this is very bad . why should I seek a solution to the shortcomings a product?
I did not buy it as a kit for creativity.
Depending on where you bought it from, you can return it to the seller.

you can return it to the seller
Maybe I'll do that ...
But first I would like to know the answer to this question is the manufacturer. I realized Rayman.Chan represents the manufacturer.
and whether the seller is to blame for the shortcomings?

Maybe I'll do that ...
But first I would like to know the answer to this question is the manufacturer. I realized Rayman.Chan represents the manufacturer.
and whether the seller is to blame for the shortcomings?
The GPS and other problems with 0903 have been well documented in this forum.
A little research before purchase goes a long way ;)

but I did not expect that the manufacturer sells the product to the known problems without taking them. Did I have to engage in research and product search problems. I need to Use the product and not have problems.
But if there is a problem they should address the manufacturer.
I really want to know the answer to these questions the manufacturer.

maybe there are alternative firmware for the 0903 MINI? if you know this, give the link.

I really want to know the answer to these questions the manufacturer.

I think this is a budget product made by small factory and this factory has no ability for deep research. Of course this doesn't excuse them, this is just to understand that if you purchase something from a small unknown manufacturer, it's a big possibility to get raw product. If you want a perfect product, probably you will need to go with well-known manufacturer, but price will be much higher.

small plant wants to be great ...:) for this he has to do a quality product . small plant wrote that I would have a bad GPS for this price? no ! so I want to have everything in the product description.

Last edited:
a lot of research when people have problems leads them here, unfortunately that's generally at the too late stage
Is buying a product I could assume that a product with problems?
and to find out that this product may have a problem of long look online.
unfortunately I did not immediately got on this forum. I probably did not acquire this product aware of its problems. The manufacturer has long known that the product has a defect, but is making no effort to repair.

You're right, this product is not for you, so just return it to seller and purchase something else.

You're right, this product is not for you, so just return it to seller and purchase something else.
may be...may be...
but it seems to me that the problem GPS is the problem of firmware.
After the first time he had found the satellites, I can use all day without problems .It is connected to the satellites quickly and keeps good relationship regardless of how many times I run the engine.
and another question: will operate this GPS module is soldered together his contacts built-in module?

Attachments

• gps.png
    gps.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 27
Is buying a product I could assume that a product with problems?
and to find out that this product may have a problem of long look online.
unfortunately I did not immediately got on this forum. I probably did not acquire this product aware of its problems. The manufacturer has long known that the product has a defect, but is making no effort to repair.

completely understand your disappointment

completely understand your disappointment
Thank you for your understanding . but what do I do? may have a solution? The manufacturer says that this question?

Thank you for your understanding . but what do I do? may have a solution? The manufacturer says that this question?
Return it to the seller, if possible. If not, cut your loses and never buy this manufacturer's product again.

Hi. GPS does not work - no icon on the screen and does not burn blue LED. The capasitor in GPS-mount is not charged above 1.8 V, and when the voltage is switched off immediately discharged to 0 V. What could be the problem?

Depending on the configuration in the menu the blue led should lit when the gps has a fix.
As there is no gps icon on the top left of the screen that means that there is no communication between the camera body and the gps module.
In the fixing 'shoe' there are 3 connection springs, two are for power supply of the camera (-+5v) and one is for the nmea gps data from the gps towards the camera. Probably there is some connectivity issue there as those 3 'springs' are very sensitive and bent easily.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I cleaned the connections, perhaps the problem is something else.

People,

First of all the camera is junk, however if you want to invest your time in this "camera" you can get it running.
The interference is caused by the camera itself. The only way to fix this issue is to separate the camera from the GPS mount base.
Get yourself a GoPro mount from Ebay for the camera and extend/replace the wire between the GPS base and the camera.
Stick the GPS base to the windshield at least 30-40 cm away from the camera.
Good luck !

People,

First of all the camera is junk, however if you want to invest your time in this "camera" you can get it running.
The interference is caused by the camera itself. The only way to fix this issue is to separate the camera from the GPS mount base.
Get yourself a GoPro mount from Ebay for the camera and extend/replace the wire between the GPS base and the camera.
Stick the GPS base to the windshield at least 30-40 cm away from the camera.
Good luck !
I spent many hours on 0903 GPS issues and nothing really worked. As you pointed out the main source of interference is the camera itself and no matter how far you place the GPS module from the main unit it won't make much difference.
I went as far as powering GPS from its own power supply but as soon as I connected DATA, the signal got drowned in noise.

Hi,

today me and my colleague tested mini0903 with spectrum analyzer... Results not cheerful :(
The peaks starting from: ...1294, 1316, 1337, 1358, 1379, 1401, 1422 Max (-95 dBm), 1430, 1444, 1465, 1486, 1507, 1529, 1550...

test2.jpg
Sorry, but he named mini0903 as... bugs generator :)

It's mini0903 v.04 (copper spray) with all known hardware updates & software version 2o17o425.
test1.jpg

Back