Power connection and GPS

DTordoff

Reaction score
Country
United States
Which USB port is the correct one for power on the 0826? There are 3. If I connect to either of the two on the GPS module the camera runs on its own battery until it is depleted. I have to attach the power to the main body of the unit for it to work correctly. The unit was advertised with GPS.

Which USB port is the correct one for power on the 0826? There are 3. If I connect to either of the two on the GPS module the camera runs on its own battery until it is depleted. I have to attach the power to the main body of the unit for it to work correctly. The unit was advertised with GPS.
Attach the power to the main body of the camera, the GPS also can work.
Pls re-plugged and rotate the camera, or use another car charger to test it if you have another one, if still can't work, the GPS module maybe broken.

My 0826 works well on its own, but when plugged into the base I get intermittent recording, sometimes it skips a few days. Anyone else had problems with the base connection ? It shows a red light and sometimes even works, so there is power there, but obviously not enough connections to get recording. I can move the camera a bit in the base and then it works for a few seconds or maybe minutes. Is there a way to fix the base ? Maybe some pins are loose ?

My 0826 works well on its own, but when plugged into the base I get intermittent recording, sometimes it skips a few days. Anyone else had problems with the base connection ? It shows a red light and sometimes even works, so there is power there, but obviously not enough connections to get recording. I can move the camera a bit in the base and then it works for a few seconds or maybe minutes. Is there a way to fix the base ? Maybe some pins are loose ?
Hi Bruce,
Does 0826 work well when power connect with the micro USB port in the camera?
Can you reconnect the base and camera? format the memory card and try agin.
both two Micro USB ports in the base have the same problem?

Hi Bella,
I didn't realise there was a port each side. I have connected the cord to the other micro USB port in the Base and will try again. I have formatted the memory card several times. My firmware is 201607 version. One of the pins seems a bit shorter. Is this a possibility ?

Attachments

• mini0826 Base.jpg
    mini0826 Base.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 9
Hi Bella,
I didn't realise there was a port each side. I have connected the cord to the other micro USB port in the Base and will try again. I have formatted the memory card several times. My firmware is 201607 version. One of the pins seems a bit shorter. Is this a possibility ?

This is the first batch of Mini0826 base.
If camera work well when connected the car charger to the micro USB port in the camera, maybe this base is bad connection.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Mini 0826 14
Back