M6+, does it still have time lapse recording?

phlatlander

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Brand new member and seriously considering a DDpai M6+ but only if it has time lapse parking.
I read somewhere recently that this feature was changed or deleted in the latest software release.
Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance

Brand new member and seriously considering a DDpai M6+ but only if it has time lapse parking.
I read somewhere recently that this feature was changed or deleted in the latest software release.
Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance
The option to turn it on and off from the app was removed, but the feature is still there. It is now just embedded in the parking mode option in the app

Thanks for the reply. I have plans to use the dashcam time lapse feature at our cottage to capture sunsets.

i am i doing this wrong ? time lapse files can only be view on the computer not on the app.

you have a PHONE? use that. install lapse it pro. done. mount your phone (or any android phone) on a tripod plug in a usb battery pack and click "go"

if it has an 8mp camera you can do 4k timelapse too. this is one of my favorites. usb battery pack tapes to a dollar store brook stick with a spike on the bottom and a bracket up top to hold the phone.

$50 cell phone. (red cricket phone I bought back in 2012)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K M6 plus ( M4 plus ) 1
J M6 plus ( M4 plus ) 0
Back