Help needed formatting 128Gb card to Fat32 for F770

that's quite possible, manufacturers change solutions often so even they look the same externally doesn't mean they are always the same
Bummer :-(. I have just ordered the same Lexar 128gb 633x from amazon. Haven't received it yet but now I am worried that it will not even work as well. Didn't realise that this expensive dashcam will be such a pain with the cards.

Bummer :-(. I have just ordered the same Lexar 128gb 633x from amazon. Haven't received it yet but now I am worried that it will not even work as well. Didn't realise that this expensive dashcam will be such a pain with the cards.

they only guarantee compatibility with their own branded cards unfortunately

That's the card that I use in my F770, and also in one of my F50s.
I've had no problems with them.
I also ordered mine from Amazon.

RodeoGeorge

That's the card that I use in my F770, and also in one of my F50s.
I've had no problems with them.
How long have you had your card? I was told this is the result of a *recent* change by Lexar. As in the past month sort of recent.

How long have you had your card? I was told this is the result of a *recent* change by Lexar. As in the past month sort of recent.

I've had my cards for about 4 months.

RodeoGeorge

My 128GB Samsung EVO+ doesn't work on the F770

Back