Review: Firefly 6S 4K Wi-Fi Sports Action Camera with Gyro, NT96660 & Sony IMX078 (Gearbest.com)

Not sure.
You can downgrade firmware to older version if it's compatible.
If you check my sample videos on a bicycle, turning gyro on does make it smoother but not drastically.

Hi!, Im using it in a gimbal on a Hubsan h501s drone. But regardless the use the gyro makes almost nothing. I've tested it walking and making similar videos than uploaded and reviewed everywhere. Mine don't make a 10% of what I've seen.

Could be a firmware issue?

I'm also one of the first users with 2,.6V presintalled ver
I am in exact same situation. Is the downgrade sorted this out?

hey dears this camera support go pro hero x (battery adn housing)

Hello guys to anyone interested in buying this camera, try to avoid buying it from Gearbest.
this is a cheap chinese clone camera and there are loads of possibilities to get a faulty camera.

that happened to me i received a doa camera and do you know what was the after sales support of gearbest? they offered to refund 13usd out of 60usd paid for the camera.
after some complaining they offered 20usd refund.

they failed to inform me on when does the counting of 45days return start and stop and so i was forced to keep the faulty useless camera and only receive 20usd back.

another 3-4 people had the same exact experience as mine and wrote about it in a facebook group and one of them actually sent it back to them and received nothing.

so better be aware with gearbest warranty policy and try to avoid it, by from a more reliable store to be safe.

Back