Dash Camera Experts

Tyler_T

Reaction score
Country
United States
Rear View Safety just launched a site dedicated to dash cameras Dash Camera Experts. From the site:

Dash Camera Experts is a division of Rear View Safety, a leader and strong advocate in road safety and backup camera system technology. If you've gotten used to Rear View Safety's pledge to use the highest quality products together with the best customer service, you'll have no trouble getting used to these same benefits from Dash Camera Experts!

@Tyler_T
What is your relationship to these two companies.

Its look like two fake companies.
Here is the fake address in NY and there don't add any taxes to NY address either.

1650 Eastern Parkway
Brooklyn, NY 11233-4804

This tread should be deleted, since it will not serve any DCT member any good.

A shill. IMNSHO it needs to be deleted.

We know what real experts are like as we've got some here on DCT, but this could mislead someone new who doesn't know our people well :(

Phil

Well with a chosen name like that they better be good at what they do.

Remind me of a little hardware store that when i shopped hardware there the first time it was in a little apartment that was horder like crammed with hardware in boxes, it then grew out of that and into larger and larger industrial addresses, and in the end it was the biggest hardware store in Denmark.

And as if that wasent enough they suddenly went bankrupt and the leftovers including the new robot warehouse was picked up by a competitor.

For a while they almost dropped to their knees and worshipped me like a god when i came in the door, but i also put a lot of money in their shop :)

I will estimate something like 50 - 60.000 Dkkr every year for a long time, and thats not including the specialty hardware i had to get elsewhere or source outside Denmark.

/me build a lot of computers for myself, and fiends & family

Back