Review: SJ7000 Wi-Fi Waterproof 1080p Action Camera from Gearbest.com

Format in the camera using buttons to into menu or by wireless app, either way is good.

Hi I tried to format using the camera but did not work, and how do you do it using the app? What app do I need to download?

Hi I tried to format using the camera but did not work, and how do you do it using the app? What app do I need to download?

Here's my post on the 1st page of this thread:

For android app, I scanned the code on the product box but it never could download it.
Maybe it's in China and blocked or something...
Anyway, I searched 'Youmera' in the google app store and installed V3 that works great:

View attachment 16693

Hi!
I've just gotten my sj7000 and i havecthis problem whereby when the footage is transferred onto my mac, it's corrupted with poor quality and a big green bar at the bottom of the video. Any idea how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

The problem you are having might be a problem with missing codec on the computer, but i am guessing here as i have absolutely no knowledge about MAC or apple products in general.

I would try other players too to see what happen, those can always be deleted if they don't make a change.

The problem you are having might be a problem with missing codec on the computer, but i am guessing here as i have absolutely no knowledge about MAC or apple products in general.

I would try other players too to see what happen, those can always be deleted if they don't make a change.
hmm alright! i'll try out on different players then, it works well on iPhones when it's only when it's not on 1080p, maybe it has the same issue as the iPhones? Thank you so much!

i have SJ7000, i dont what happen after i transfer some fw into it now my camera cant turn on. battery full.... HELP ME..!!!!

Night videos:
I'm using battery and at times, there is a hiss in audio, specially when the vehicle is not moving but overall good audio.

The SJ7 Star has a new auto low light mode which significantly improves night recording:

Guys,
So I bought this camera which seems to be SJ7000 from ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/372016299409
Unfortunately, I don't know how to enable audio recording as well. When I start the camera the microphone symbol is cut and there's no option to turn it on in the settings.
Any ideas how this should work?

LE. Maybe I have a clone of the clone?
LLE: Resolved, by using default settings. And comparing the video quality, I'm almost convinced that mine is a bad clone.

Last edited:
Guys,
So I bought this camera which seems to be SJ7000 from ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/372016299409
Unfortunately, I don't know how to enable audio recording as well. When I start the camera the microphone symbol is cut and there's no option to turn it on in the settings.
Any ideas how this should work?

LE. Maybe I have a clone of the clone?
LLE: Resolved, by using default settings. And comparing the video quality, I'm almost convinced that mine is a bad clone.
Press and hold up button.
Or could be down button.
One of the buttons should mute/unmute.
I'll dig it out and try when I get a chance.

Back