C3 update ( march 2017 )

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
So today for the first time i noticed weird behavior from my C3, i got home and parked the car for one hour or so, and then when i got back to the car i saw there was a constant red LED going on the C3 camera. ( battery version i have )

So i just turned camera off by pressing the power button, then started my car and the C3 came alive and appeared to function normal again.
It could also be the 32Gb memory card it have not been formatted in a year or so.

Will take a closer look at the camera tomorrow and report back here with my findings.

Okay dont know what triggered the C3 to go to battery mode with a solid red led, but after i stopped it on the power button the camera have been flawless.
Its been over a year since the 32Gb SD card in the camera have been formatted :eek: sure other cameras might also be able to do that, but i still think its awesome.
Gave me a fine capture today of a guy running a red light right beside me, so no problem seeing who is to thank for the enrichment of my culture when i post it on youtube later today.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RockThinking C3 6