Near side swipe

I see that the idiot still decided to pull in front of you and then brake for their turn.
Couldn't possibly slow down, pull in behind you and then turn so that you aren't forced to brake or sweve.
God forbid that they should have to lose a second of their precious time. :rolleyes:

Maybe cars need to come with yet another warning sticker:
"When driving on public roads other vehicles may be present."

Because some people sure drive like they don't know it.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

What a tosser.
Is that smog/mist or just a dirty windscreen?

I think your picture would improve if you tilt your dash cam down so it's not looking at so much sky.

Maybe cars need to come with yet another warning sticker:
"When driving on public roads other vehicles may be present."

Because some MOST people sure drive like they don't know it.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

There, fixed that for you :p

Your friend Phil :D

Is that smog/mist or just a dirty windscreen?

I think your picture would improve if you tilt your dash cam down so it's not looking at so much sky.

My Iroad always tended to underexpose, giving dull images most of the time, but I think there may a slight film of road salt. There was a late winter storm in New York and New England that pretty well missed us here, but road crews still dumped buckets of salt on the ground. I have noticed over the last few weeks, I am getting more than of a mist appearance than before.

When I was running a mobius at the front, I noticed the it to be much more colorful. I am concerned because some of the time glare takes up half of the shot on the Iroad. I discarded some interesting video recently because half of the front camera shots were blurred out. A few years ago, I noticed it didn't always pick up the green light signal. Could be bad if I get a haze out in an accident.

... Looking for another front camera, have for weeks now. Have it down to three choices.

I never noticed how elevated it was until you pointed out. I usually have a small portion of the hood. have I think with myself hitting the event button or changing the SD card I may have inadvertently forced it up. I'll correct that tomorrow morning.

Back