Won't Connect via Wifi. Couldn't find an IP?

deputydog95

Reaction score
Country
United States
Connected just fine to my phone flawless over the past year. No issues. All of a sudden it won't connect and after several tries it says it can't establish an IP address.

Thoughts?

Your camera has many electronic parts, one of which died.. Nothing lasts forever

Your camera has many electronic parts, one of which died.. Nothing lasts forever

Thanks Ralph! Appreciate the assistance! It's less than a year old but I guess I should order a few and swap them out like tires on an annual basis.

If less than a year old is it still on warranty? Not trying to be a smart a** but electronics do fail

If less than a year old is it still on warranty? Not trying to be a smart a** but electronics do fail

Just went back and checked my records. It's a year and 5 days since my purchase. Naturally. Guess I'm hosed.....

It always amazes me how often things fail shortly after the warranty period is over.. coincidence, or conspiracy...

The installer is a friend of mine. He called last night to chat about something else. I wasn't going to bother him with this but since he called. He said he's going to try and get it warrantied for me. Fingers crossed. I still can't believe it crapped out literally within days of the warranty ending. Murphy's law.

Back