Dashcam Georgia (DGA)

If you could and youtube not throwing a fit you should use Sweet Georgia Brown as background music, to me that have a little of that "happy go lucky" and Benny Hill theme over it too.
Plus it is Jazz a sane person can listen to without tearing his own hair from his head
Great song! From a performance standpoint, YouTube wouldn't have a leg to stand on if I recorded SGB myself (me on the clarinet). Song rights might be another issue; it was written in 1925.

Yeah its a oldie alright, the oldest music i have is from 1928 and is a old Blues record ( cant remember artist ) transferred from record with no remastering to CD
So it is indeed also the most noisy CD i have though it is a fully legit disk and not just some one with a old 78 RPM player and a microphone.

Most of my music is pre 1980 as i find little reason to buy new stuff when there is so much good old stuff out there.

On a Sony MiniDisk, I have a John Philip Sousa recording from 1889 (Sousa, conducting the US Marine Band playing Washington Post March). Come to think of it, I guess you say that's also from "the '80's". :) It's mostly pops-and-crackles, but you can hear just enough to realize that particular ensemble, at that time, was really NOT that good, especially when compared to today's USMB.

Well in 1889 they hadent had that long time to practice, the US was almost a brand new country back then :)

Latest compilation, "Driving in Cobb County, Georgia -- 18" was posted last night:
Comment, Like and Subscribe!!!

Latest compilation, "Driving in Cobb County, Georgia -- 19" was posted this afternoon:

The intersection is at Lemon and Church Streets (north of Marietta Square, and shown in the thumbnail above). Lemon is a very narrow street, so they use a large setback to allow trucks to make that turn off of Church. The setback at the other end of the block (Cherokee St) is even larger. Church is one-way south; Cherokee runs north.

Latest compilation, "Driving in Cobb County, Georgia -- 20" was posted this morning:

Latest compilation, "Driving in Cobb County, Georgia -- 21" was just posted:

Yeah, too bad they weren't there when this guy came barreling through... [It's at 3:43; for whatever reason, "Copy video URL at current time" is not pasting correctly.] ;)

Latest compilation, "Driving in Cobb County, Georgia -- 22 (I'm Back!!!)" was just posted:

I wonder.. are Cobb County the worst drivers in the country?

I wonder.. are Cobb County the worst drivers in the country?
No, I think they're all on US-19 between St. Pete and Weeki Wachee on Florida's gulf coast. o_O

Those pedestrians not paying attention to enter into the zebra crossing always happens to me. I wait for few secs for the pedestrians and confirm that no one is there and ready to take left turn, they start entering into the crosswalk giving wague expressions that I did wrong entering into their path.

No, I think they're all on US-19 between St. Pete and Weeki Wachee on Florida's gulf coast. o_O

There are a lot of places in the US infested with bad drivers. The Marietta "clip-factory" is one of those. The one-way north (Cherokee St) and south (Church St) GA-5 arterial, and the major east-west arterial (Roswell St - Whitlock Ave, along the south edge of the square, GA-120) combine to produce a lot of clip material. The Marietta Square was established in the early 1830's, before the automobile was ever thought of (another contributor). An entire compilation could be poplulated by driving in and around the Marietta Square for about an hour. Maybe I'll try that someday... :)

Case in point...

Back