JojoQ mini 0905 (New)

Kaicun

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone this is my first post on the forum and I wanted to share my first impressions of the new JojoQ 0905 in a few words. I think this cam will get a nice welcome. I've had it for less than 24hrs and for the most part I think it's a redesign of the 0903 that allows better cooling. lots of vents on the top and bottom. It came with firmware jojoqFW20161104 v2.0. I haven't seen a single review or run across any real talk about it other than speculation that it may be mediocre like the 0903.
I personally think that naysayers may be in for a bit of a surprise. My first ride with it was on a partly cloudy day and the only con I was able to pick up was a bit of overexposure in the clouds using the default settings. Other than that everything is functioning properly. I played back some clips on my computer and surprised the video details are quite clear. No focus issues at all. The packed features all worked well. Not buggy as far as I can tell. I'll be waiting to see what others have to say. I'm a noob to these things so I won't be getting into any debate with anyone. I'm just gonna give it a thumbs up and be on my way.
Mods, I think this model should get its own discussion topic alongside the other mini's, "Mini 0905 / JoJoQ". But that's up to you guys to decide. Have a nice day!

Hi
Didn't know there was such a thing at all. Can you list some features it has? I just recently purchased my Nano Q and am very pleased for it, unlike many seems to be here. It has newer firmware than is showed in it's web site, September instead of August, maybe that's the reason?
Can you put some photos of the thing and/or some videos it records?
Happy 'filming'!

-eelis-

Hi again.
Googled it and saw the features to be identical to Nano Q, the camera looks smarter and 'cleaner' however and has a thread at bottom or so it looks like. Would definitely prefer this new version.

-eelis-

yeah I think the design is nicer, still looks to have the same style mount and GPS though which hasn't been a strong point of the 0903 design

Hi again.
Googled it and saw the features to be identical to Nano Q, the camera looks smarter and 'cleaner' however and has a thread at bottom or so it looks like. Would definitely prefer this new version.

-eelis-
Here are a few pics. I"ll post some video soon.

Attachments

• 20161204_140013.jpg
    20161204_140013.jpg
    778.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 20161204_135234.jpg
    20161204_135234.jpg
    670.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 20161204_135107.jpg
    20161204_135107.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 20161204_135127_001.jpg
    20161204_135127_001.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 20161204_135614.jpg
    20161204_135614.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 71
Here are a few pics. I"ll post some video soon.

So far, does it work fine? How fast is WiFi downloading?
I would like the 0905 to be reliable.

So far, does it work fine? How fast is WiFi downloading?
I would like the 0905 to be reliable.
APP can download from itunes or Google playstore,and app name : FinalCam

Any app for Windows 10 phone?

-eelis-

Well it took me about 4 minutes to transfer a short 90 second clip (140 megabyte) from the cam to my samsung note 4 using FINALCAM app. I will say a thing that even the manufacturer admits to be an issue at this time, its the inability to transfer files over WiFi if you have boost mode on. To be clear I'm still getting my feet wet with it and waiting to hear what others have to say about it. I'm very happy so far. Paid $69 US.

Well it took me about 4 minutes to transfer a short 90 second clip (140 megabyte) from the cam to my samsung note 4 using FINALCAM app. I will say a thing that even the manufacturer admits to be an issue at this time, its the inability to transfer files over WiFi if you have boost mode on. To be clear I'm still getting my feet wet with it and waiting to hear what others have to say about it. I'm very happy so far. Paid $69 US.
The time of 4 minutes was over wifi.

Not just a repackaged Nano Q 903. This one has a battery instead of capacitor.

недавно 0905 приобрёл не скажу о что очень доволен, иногда возникают зазоры между роликами до 3 секунд даже во время
движения. один раз перерыв был 11 секунд (при движении по прямой в городе (интенсивность движения небольшая.
Если ролик заканчивается при остановке на перекрёстке запись включается только с началом движения машины
движения по пересекаемой дороге может не видеть, несолько раз запись включалась после проезда перекрёстка.
скорость движения показывает ниже реальной
Это только у меня так ие проблемы? или кто нибудь сталкивал с подобным?

The only 'word' I understood was 0905...

-eelis-

недавно 0905 приобрёл не скажу о что очень доволен, иногда возникают зазоры между роликами до 3 секунд даже во время
движения. один раз перерыв был 11 секунд (при движении по прямой в городе (интенсивность движения небольшая.
Если ролик заканчивается при остановке на перекрёстке запись включается только с началом движения машины
движения по пересекаемой дороге может не видеть, несолько раз запись включалась после проезда перекрёстка.
скорость движения показывает ниже реальной
Это только у меня так ие проблемы? или кто нибудь сталкивал с подобным?

turn motion detect function off

[Цитата="jokiin, должность: 324453, член: 469"]поворот обнаружения движения функция отключения[/Цитата]
извините, не понял.
надо отключить функцию движения обаружения? Но тогда он не будет записывать на стоянке - кто ходит...
Видимо перевод очень плохой.
Ещё такие неправильная работа - 1) начинает пищать - прерывисто, затем непрерывно - перестроений нет, разметки полос нет
2)стоит отключение экрана - 5 минут - экран не отключать - кнопка отключить не видеть. И ещё просьба, кто нибудь находил к нему инструкцию (руководство) на русском языке?
дайте ссылку (можно на английском, в электронном виде - переведу в интернете..
[Цитата="jokiin, должность: 324453, член: 469"]поворот обнаружения движения функция отключения[/Цитата]

Last edited:
@Aleksei 29 please send me PM (Private Message), - click on my username, then click "start conversation".
I will try to understand exact issue and share my ideas via PM, because I am afraid some meanings could be lost due to Google Translator issue.

Back