(Travels) Algarve Trip 2015: Part 1 of 3

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS LOTS OF FLICKERING. IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSY I ADVISE YOU NOT TO WATCH!

Turning more than 4h of footage into 1h27m of clips, compiling, editing and rendering, takes almost an eternity. Just the rendering alone took 1h20m! But I hope it was worth it. :)

This will be a three-part video: This one is about the journey from Torres Novas to Lagos, Part 2 will be about the trip from Lagos to Loulé for the 2nd gig, and back to Lagos where we were staying, and Part 3 will be about the trip from Lagos to Torres Novas but slightly different from Part 1 because we did a little "detour".
In this video you can see lots of curiosities about some of the places we passed on the way to Lagos, a timelapse of the most scenic part of the trip and, of course, some bad driving. You can't drive anywhere in this country without catching it. : /

Camera used: G1W-H with the DA380 firmware (15Mbps). Sorry about the wobbling, I thought I had slid the mount all the way to the end of the slot but apparently I didn't and it got a bit loose with the bumps and holes on the roads.

Beautiful scenery and very little traffic on wide smooth roads makes for a great driving experience. Nice.

At least you got there before the area is swamped by tourists, i think its still a popular spot for Danes, not least if you like to wack a little ball with a stick.

At least you got there before the area is swamped by tourists, i think its still a popular spot for Danes, not least if you like to wack a little ball with a stick.
Yeah, in 2015 it was quite calm in May. As of last year, when we became "trendy", not anymnore. You see tourists everywhere, no matter the time of year. You Tube is filled with videos of off-season tourists. Some even came here for Christmas!

Back