Today in florida Assorted stuff

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
First, we have this Camaro convertible, on I-4 near Sanford.
It kind of stands out, due to the color, but I noticed this guy likes to turn his head toward the passenger when he is talking. I have a brother who does that, and we're talking about being distracted from what is happening ahead for a lot longer than is safe. This guy doesn't realize he is in an 'exit only' lane until almost the last minute.

Later, we get about 10 seconds of light rain, so he pulls over on the shoulder to raise the top.
I think he was worried about getting his hair wet?

Of course, within a minute or so, he passes me, again.

I had a delivery to make on Gasparilla Island in the morning. Pretty place, but the streets are not designed for 70 foot long trucks.

You get to the island via a toll bridge and causeway. At least the weather was nice when I left.
:)

That was small streets for a big rig :D

I always like his vids- they are always interesting without a lot of boring stuff involved. I think he must have been a Hollywood film editor in a previous life :D

Phil

That guy in the yellow convertible, that's there you wish you had a voice activated PTZ dashcamera in the windscreen, just yell out track and zoom on yellow.

I don't do much. Just make sure it's working, and try not to run over somebody (who may have a dashcam)

These videos are from a Yi dashcam, I still run a mobius as a back up. :)

Hotel furniture. :( There are a few hotels, and condo things on the island. Years ago I used to transport custom/designer furniture, and sometimes you had to go to a residential area like this to deliver one, 40 pound, piece of furniture. :(
'Uh, lady, I can't get a big truck up that street, it's not physically possible, or legal...'
"BUT WE HAVE BIG TRUCKS ON THIS STREET ALL THE TIME!"

When you refuse, and tell them to meet you at a nearby shopping center, they usually say...

'OH, why didn't you tell me it was a BIG truck?'

Friday I was dodging golf carts, today I am dodging amish buggies. At least it's a change from dodging texters in toyotas.

Good luck on your travels. I was in Florida last month and saw some crazy driving.

I don't do much. Just make sure it's working, and try not to run over somebody (who may have a dashcam)

These videos are from a Yi dashcam, I still run a mobius as a back up. :)
Are you satisfied so far with your Yi Dashcam?Any problems with it?
Excuse me I am a little off-topic.

Back