Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sudo97

Reaction score
Country
India
Hey! I'm pretty new here (just signed up), but I've been reading through as I've decided to purchase a dash cam.

Found Junsun H030 on gearbest:
http://m.gearbest.com/car-dvr/pp_616179.html

Haven't found any information about this online, has anyone bought one or tried it? Aliexpress reviews (for what they're worth) seem to be pretty good and I've heard good things about the A12 chip. IMO it looks really cool and I don't really need a screen. So I'm wondering if it's worth a buy? I'm just worried about bugs due to lack of firmware support and inability to turn off LDWS and ADAS systems.

I think @Sunny has reviewed some Junsum products previously, not sure if he has looked at this particular one but might have some feedback on them as a brand

Does the A12 run that hot or is it just a (quirky) design thing?

It have a aerodynamic shape like it suppose to be mounted somewhere outside the vehicle.:D

Hey! I'm pretty new here (just signed up), but I've been reading through as I've decided to purchase a dash cam.

Haven't found any information about this online, has anyone bought one or tried it? Aliexpress reviews (for what they're worth) seem to be pretty good and I've heard good things about the A12 chip. IMO it looks really cool and I don't really need a screen. So I'm wondering if it's worth a buy? I'm just worried about bugs due to lack of firmware support and inability to turn off LDWS and ADAS systems.

Since you have made it here, I'd suggest you look around the forums a bit before taking the plunge. You'll definitely find better options in the same price bracket.

Since you have made it here, I'd suggest you look around the forums a bit before taking the plunge. You'll definitely find better options in the same price bracket.

Will do. But my eyes keep going back to this one, just because of the way it looks. Video samples on YouTube seem quite decent. I know it's stupid, but as long as firmware won't be an issue I really want to get this.

It is one A12 ambarella chip based dashcam,and only gps version features with adas system;Its non-gps version do not have asas system!
And its price is very seasonable due to a12+ov4689 specification!

Any news about this product? Thus it record 1080p 60fps? What i like with this is the wifi features. I think this is the only a12 chip that has wifi. Also its using capacitors rather than battery.

Last edited:
This module is for factory outlet sales so its price is so good!

Can it record 1080p 60fps? As far as i know a12 can record 1080p 60fps. But supplier said it only can do 1080p 30fps.

Back