Nextbase 312GW problem?

I don't see how amazon can be guaranteed genuine when anyone can sell on there. The £7.95 delivery put me off amazon too.

I don't see how amazon can be guaranteed genuine when anyone can sell on there. The £7.95 delivery put me off amazon too.

I don't trust 'fulfilled by Amazon'. I buy only if Amazon themselves are the seller.

I don't see how amazon can be guaranteed genuine when anyone can sell on there.
A card 'dispatched from & sold by Amazon' is as good a guarantee of getting a genuine card as you'll find anywhere. Click on Amazon in the Seller option to refine your search.

Last edited:
I don't trust 'fulfilled by Amazon'. I buy only if Amazon themselves are the seller.
If it's fulfilled by Amazon and you get a bad one it's still covered by Amazon's return and refund policy so there's a better level of assurance you won't be out any money versus dealing directly with the seller. I've returned a couple of 'fulfilled' items with no issue and no out of pocket expense.

Hi all.

I'm new and a google search led me here.

I got a nextbase 312 with a 32gb sandisk card and it stops recording on almost every journey. Its driving me nuts!

Anyway your helpful thread above suggested the brand of SD card and as a test I brought the camera quality down from 1080 to 720 as I thought the write speed may not be fast enough on the card and after 1 day and several journeys it seems to be ok

I will order the suggested SD card and put it back to 1080 when it arrives to see how it goes.

This is the reason I love a good forum, thanks all

Mark

Having the same issue with my Nextbase 312GW... just suddenly stops recording at random times and have to push the record button twice to start it again.... think my sd card is a sandisk too!

Hi, just signed up. I'm planning to buy a Nextbase 312GW and was going to also get a 32GB SD card. I did plan to get the 'Nextbase' SanDisk SD card from Halfords, but after reading this thread it seems that that is not a good idea...

What SD card would you recommend???

Reading this forum, i've seen several brands mentioned...

Transcend
Adata
+
Lexar

Thinking of getting this Transcend card? Would this be any good for my Nextbase 312GW?

Attachments

• IMG_7845.jpg
    IMG_7845.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 10
am I the only person never to have a problem with a sandisk card in my dashcam?!

its an ultra class 10 32gb micro, in a mio 508, been faultless

Wondering if someone can help me...
I recently purchased a dashcam. After my first journey, i watched back the footage via my smartphone using the Wifi function and it worked with no problems whatsoever.
Yesterday i went to do the same and for some reason i cant connect up the cam to my phone. I am doing exactly the same thing i did before. I have tried un-installing the app and re-installing it but still wont work
The message i get on my phone says that no networks can be found.
I have also tried turning the Wifi on and off via the dashcam

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

Wondering if someone can help me...
I recently purchased a dashcam. After my first journey, i watched back the footage via my smartphone using the Wifi function and it worked with no problems whatsoever.
Yesterday i went to do the same and for some reason i cant connect up the cam to my phone. I am doing exactly the same thing i did before. I have tried un-installing the app and re-installing it but still wont work
The message i get on my phone says that no networks can be found.
I have also tried turning the Wifi on and off via the dashcam

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

Can I check what screen you're on on the 312GW? Is it all black with white writing saying SSID:.. and PWD: .. and so on?
It might be worth you calling in our technical support office on 02920 866 429 for some assistance

I have the nextbase 412gw with sandisk ultra 64gb class 10 formatted to FAT32 and have had no problems. As mentioned previously try Kingston or Samsung evo - I have a 64gb Samsung evo in my möbius and it's fine!

So when you say it stops recording is this usually at the end of the journey and how much are you missing? Are you removing the SD car or pulling the plug on the camera without switching it off first? By not switching off correctly you may be preventing it from writing the last section to the card.
Hey everyone. I bought my dash cam from Argos just today and I already had a sd card. Whenever I start on the record button an error message comes up. I've formatted the sd card a couple of times but still no difference. Also the sd card is from Samsung but if connect to the laptop it detects the sd card with no problem. Can someone advise me if the sd card from Samsung is the problem or not?

Back