Spytec A118c

Volusia25

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From Amazon i'm pretty sure is fake as well.
High pitched sound on playback and vid quality isn't great either. Albeit on a cloudy day but still pretty poor.

If you want an A118 check out the newer 2017 A118C2 for higher quality and better results. (and it's from the original authentic A11X factory)

I meant which one did it come with but too late if you've already updated it
Well im not sure it even did an update. I followed the instructions but it turned on as it normally would. It might have come with that firmware anyway.
Either way ill give it a proper test today and refund it if it isnt very good.

If you want an A118 check out the newer 2017 A118C2 for higher quality and better results. (and it's from the original authentic A11X factory)

Ill just get the A119 if this one doesnt meet requirements

Nevermind it actually performs very well in 1080p.

I'll check the firmware version on mine tomorrow. Just got it and it all seems fine other than the microphone seems to be very sensitive to vibrations and gives off a horrible bassy or scratchy sound compared to the AutoVox one i returned due to the date and time settings not saving.

On the audio issue I'm going to try route the wires through my trim snugly and add some more sticky foam on the mount (added some already and reduced the issue a lot) to see if it stops vibrating. Next I'm going to take part of the plastic wire casing off just to check if its possibly that rattling against the camera.

Back