Helmet cam Vid of motorcycles doing stunts by police cruiser

Seem popular in the hood to get a dirt bike or even quad bike and throw it down gangsta style on public roads.

Hell i even did that, but on public roads with no traffic and barely any walking people.

stunt4_big_thumb.jpg

stunt1_big_thumb.jpg

I miss that stuff, but if i get the chance i will go 2 wheels instead and by doing that become the most radical pensioner in Denmark :cool:

Yeah one of the best drivers I know didn't even really START racing till he retired! His forum name is SlowOldGuy, and of course he's anything but slow. :D

I hate when they crush perfectly good vehicles. Wealth goes down the drain. It's a hateful approach.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

I hate when they crush perfectly good vehicles. Wealth goes down the drain. It's a hateful approach.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Right. Police Commissioner said he's crushing them rather than auctioning them off because he doesn't want to see them on the street. Fantastic logic. Emotionally, I'm sure the brain-dead voters will cheer that on. But logically, how much sense to that make? Rather than actually recover some costs with an auction, the bikes - probably perfectly good working order - are destroyed. How many brain cells does it take to realize that any one of the 'offenders' can simply pick up more bikes (used or new)? Simply destroying the bikes does NOTHING to prevent the convicted 'wilder' from getting another bike.

This logic implies the BIKES themselves were guilty of the offense. If that's the case, why not have the NYPD buy up all dirtbikes and quads within their jurisdiction and destroy those. Insanity. And what is the commissioner's salary? What did that PR stunt cost the taxpayers of NYC to have him wave that checkered flag? God, I HATE government when they do stupid #$)@ like this.

For the record, I hate "wilding" too.

If I were wild, the last thing I'd want is for some 'friend' to be posting my face, bike, and antics online. But this shows how stupid the riders and vid posters really are since they think it's cool :rolleyes: The bike crushing is symbolic only, having an effect on the other 'stupids' who vote the idiots into office repeatedly because it makes them feel good seeing 'their guy' doing something about the problem :mad:

The truth is that anyone whose bike got confiscated is probably out riding again in months or less, only this time they will be even wilder in evading the police :eek: You don't stop crime by removing the things the criminal used in the crime from society; you stop crime by removing the criminals from society ;) If the people whose job it is to adequately protect us against crime won't do that job, then they need to be removed from our society too :cool:

Phil

you stop crime by removing the criminals from society

I agree.

Problem just is here in Denmark, stopping criminals is putting them up in a comfortable "hotel", that granted only have a keyhole on one side of the door.
But never the less it is the most expensive way to do it here, and it is not really a deterrent at all as all you loose is time and most young people have plenty of that.

I know much better ways to do it that will make people think twice, but sadly the Danish society is way too spineless and liberal to even consider such measures.

No Danish prisons featured here, but its much the same all over Scandinavian.

So they say they rehabilitate the inmates, but if they really do that why do so many of them return or at least keep up being a criminal.
I don't know of a single person that have been to prison that then stopped with his criminal career, not even the guy whos first visit to prison was for attempted murder trying to half a guy with a sawed off shotgun loaded up with bird shot :rolleyes:

Actually from there he went strait into the Hells Angels witch he had little dealings with before his adventure with the shotgun.
And from what i hear he have been to jail several times after that.

Anyway here is the Nordic way.

My friend just had this near miss, or rather it must have been last night.

My friend just had this near miss, or rather it must have been last night.
I may be basing this on a small sample set, but the Danes have a more amusing way at than cursing out bad drivers than us North Americans. I think a understand a word or two and its so much colourful than the same thing in English.

If I were wild, the last thing I'd want is for some 'friend' to be posting my face, bike, and antics online. But this shows how stupid the riders and vid posters really are since they think it's cool

They don't have to worry about friends, they have to worry about themselves posting something stupid. Following is from a celebrity chef's son

A Toronto municipal worker, different report say water other say waste, was dismissed after he posted his racially charged tirade against some police officers who ticketed him for parking in a handicap spot. He was dismissed from his job. Apparently, the union wouldn't even defend him

Back