Specs are not consistent across listing.

Item specifics
  • Brand Name:SYS
  • Item Type:Car DVR
  • Pixels:200Mega
  • OSD Language:Chinese (Simplified),Russian,Italian,Chinese (Traditional),English,Korean
  • Special Features:Microphone,Super Capacitors,Led Display,Time&Date Display,GPS Tracker,Automatic White Balance,Cycle Recording,G-sensor,Cyclic Recording
  • Video Format:AVI
  • Video Code:MJPG
  • Max External Memory:128G
  • Assembly Mode:portable Recorder
  • View angle:120°
  • GPS logger:External
  • Number Of Lenses:2
  • Display Size:3 Inches
  • Battery:None
  • Memory Card Required Reding Speed:Class 10
  • Original Package:Yes
  • Imaging Sensor:Cmd Ov
  • Camera Resolution:1280x720
  • Chipset Manufacturer:STK
  • Screen Ratio:16:9
  • Frames Per Second:30
  • Battery Life:based on the bike battery
  • Interface:Micro SD/TF
  • Touch Screen:No

At the top it says compression MJPG, camera resolution 720p, CMOS 2.0Mpix
On the box it says 3Mpix CMOS.
In description it says for compression H.264, camera 2.0Mpix, Resolution 1080p.
???

HTB18ItoQpXXXXa3XpXXq6xXFXXXB.jpg

Other than that remote lens idea in such form as this model is quite interesting. If it's 2.0Mpix CMOS then hopefully they are using Sony Exmor CMOS ?
Also It looks like it may use two processors, because it has two microsd cards slots ?

Lukas cameras also have dual memory card slots on their dual cameras.

The video footage don't look that bad, usable i would say, but never the less it is a gamble i would also say.

Hmm if they are using Sony EXMOR they would probably advertise it
Does the mount/lens have any vertical adjustment? looks like it could be a bit of a challenge

Hmm if they are using Sony EXMOR they would probably advertise it
Does the mount/lens have any vertical adjustment? looks like it could be a bit of a challenge

Camera shell and mount looks like common reversing camera type (VGA-D1?) with so called "butterfly" steel mount/bracket where angle of camera can be achieved by bending that steel mount.

Yeah look like VGA cameras for sure, but then again the video footage in the videos don't look like upscaled D1 footage

Possible they just using old type reversing camera housing

2 Mpix sensor, could it be Sony?

I like they just put 2 cameras in one unit, at least it seem so with 2 SD card slots.
And while not optimal i could make do with a setup like that if the other aspects of it was like i would like it.
I am not quite sure if it is Sony's, the dynamics of them seem to lack a little in the really dark places, but it could also just be less than optimal firmware implementation.

Camera shell and mount looks like common reversing camera type (VGA-D1?) with so called "butterfly" steel mount/bracket where angle of camera can be achieved by bending that steel mount.

Hmm the picture I saw for X1F showed this camera which looks like it'd be harder to just bend
1-160621100FO15.jpg

Hehe that do look unbend able indeed :D is that with the same hardware specs as the other one ? ( dual 1080p )

With the lens in the end like that it optimal in my perspective for remote cameras, and with a size like say a 26650 battery ( 26 x 65 mm ) that should be fine for accommodating any hardware and lens assembly inside, and still be small enough for a stealthy install.

For me stealthy mean as seen head on from the outside of the car, i do not mind if the camera poke into the car some or is larger if you see it from the side.

If those 2 cameras have "okay" 1080p footage like current dual channel cameras it might be a good solution for the truckers out there wanting coverage down the side of their rig.
Should install just fine and stealthy on a semi truck mirror tree, and with data and power in one wire that's just perfect.

Back