when gitup 3?

Unions here will only appear to protest undercutting foreigners working here for next to nothing, the unions are now the lap dogs of the law giving assembly no matter its orientation to the left or right.
To be honest i dont understand we not had at least 1 general strike every 10 years for the past decades, there is plenty to strike about for sure, or at least in my book.
But Danes on welfare will be forced to do something, ranging from picking up trash in the streets to god know what.

It would be nice to have a bluetooth interface and the possibility to use the internal GPS as a bluetooth device. Some datalogger applications installed on phones makes use of external bluetooth GPS to record performance data that could be overlayed on video taken by a cam.

Any updates on the Git3? In addition, will Git1 be discontinued after Git3 releases (GB has been Out of Stock for a while)?

Any news guys ? have the git 3 hit some unforeseen problems ?

Something seems to be taking longer to sort than expected, not sure what or which component.

Pitty, because with it's two views and good dynamic range it makes a much nicer dashcam than the Git2:

Git3 on the road with low sun and low moon (Uploaded to Youtube at low bitrate):

Git2 stabilising rough roads:

Well better taking too long than rush something to market.

Keep working on it.
We will offer more samples in April, this time we only offer samples to who really do action videos especially for motorcycle action.

I think its cool they also sell it as a single camera with the slave option if you feel like putting the sweet hurt on something later down the road.

The only ting I find a little confusing is, its name as a pro packet, when its only the camera. Maybe its a typo.
I do like to see the same packing as the gitup2 pro.
I can't see the gps module and spare battery either.

I thought the GPS was build into the main camera, that would be so much nicer than a tethered mouse antenna.
And others can do it just fine with their cameras and even cram even more sensors into a camera.

Some one should make a NVR like box you could plug in those rear cameras, would make up for a cheap kick ass quad channel system.

The only ting I find a little confusing is, its name as a pro packet, when its only the camera. Maybe its a typo.
I do like to see the same packing as the gitup2 pro.
I can't see the gps module and spare battery either.
Same as Git2 Pro packing, the G3 Duo pro packing come with water proof case and some accessories.
Slave camera and GPS module is sold separately.

Check the gitup page, for new modells, G3 Duo and F1 camera.

I have seen that Git3 is on preorder on Banggood, with shipping in late september. Anybody knows if this is the real thing? I'd like to give it a try on my motorbike

I have seen that Git3 is on preorder on Banggood, with shipping in late september. Anybody knows if this is the real thing? I'd like to give it a try on my motorbike

hard to say, in my experience Banggood sell stuff when they don't have stock

It will be the real thing, Banggood have sold many thousands of Git2. The date may not be accurate though, I think that is the date that Gitup have said it will be available but Banggood may not be first on the Gitup list for delivery. If you want it quickly then the Gitup website would be a good place but the prices will be a bit higher.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Git3 1
Z Git3 2
BCHobbyist Git3 23
I Git3 8
A Git3 13
Back