Andoer Q3H 4K - Ultra-HD - My little Review

Songo4k

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello friends, I open this thread to talk a little about the last camera that has reached my hands.
Andoer the Q3H version, an action camera that has an ultra-HD 2 "LCD screen (NOT TACTILE), and is able to give us some nice photos and video recording of up to 4K at 30fps!

b5GtSlb.jpg

With a nice design and available in various colors. It's a sports camera that is at the end. It is light (about 50g) and has details that have nothing to envy much more expensive cameras. We even found a front LED (white) so it can record even completely dark state. It also has several LED indicators, which make it easily recognizable at a glance that is what is happening in the camera. On the top (next to the "ok" or trigger button) we find a red LED that is activated when the camera wifi is on, or we also find two small blue and red LEDs on the bottom left of the camera. screen. Very useful again. Also comes with a submersible housing up to 30 meters, with which we can take the camera under water without problem.

Video Unboxing: (Andoer Q3H 4K - Ultra-HD)

Package content
1x Camera , 1xBattery , 11x Mount Tools , 4x Bandages , 2x Adhesives , 4x Tether , 1x Metal Tether , 1x Waterproof Housing , 1x Protective Back , 1x USB Cable , 1x Clean Cloth , 1x User Manual (English).

BXzLKqT.jpg

Most notable features
This Andoer Qh3 supports Micro Sd cards up to 64GB capacity. Interesting detail since normally the cameras of this price only accept up to 32.

khVY3t2.jpg

The size is very similar to the typical Cameras of action of the brand Gopro, so next to all the accessories included in the package, it will be easy to attach it to other accessories echos for similar cameras.
It has native functions such as Wifi, Auto off, time lapse, slow camera, sounds, micro HD video output, speaker and picture adjustments, among many other things. (See video of the menu)

Y7RhpTF.jpg

This Q3H can record video in 4K with 30fps or 2.7K at 30fps. Photos can be taken up to 16Mega pixels CMOS sensor. It also has a wide 170 ° angle so you do not lose detail. With the WiFi connection offered, you can connect to it with your mobile and from the APP see and control absolutely all the parameters of the camera in real time. (By the way the app goes wonderfully not like others)

pNq1XZb.jpg

Video and photo codec:
This small one uses an .mov H.264 codec (which I like a lot and use in almost all my videos that I do for youtube).
Photos are saved in .jpg format

u9AUqxS.jpg

Camera menu:
I want to say that the menu of this camera has enchanted me, easy to use and intuitive. With a large number of languages available and at least in the "Spanish" language the translations are correct. Navigating the menu is simple and quick, answering the camera the moment you press a button, unlike other cameras that I have tried, they have a certain lag l navigate the menu, they are not fast and it is heavy to move around the sites. In the subject software I put a good note. Both in ca mara and in the APP (for iphone) that is the one I have tried.

Battery
This model comes with a removable battery of 900mAh. Approximate recording time of about 90 minutes (with screen off and 1080p) Not bad if we consider that the battery is removable and can compare others for little money.

Personal Opinion of this camera.
Well in a nutshell, I can sum it up in nice good and cheap. A camera that if you do not shake it a lot it records quite well, even the sound it records is clear and good, detail that is not more, since there are some out there that are worth 100euros that record great but the audio is nefarious. In short, nothing to envy your competitors, a camera with its own character and a good performance. Versions a little more expensive, they are exactly the same, but you include accessories like a remote clock (to shoot photos and videos) etc. Also add that in all the tests that I have done, it has never been turned off by itself "to media recording" or me Has spoiled some video of the engravings. It looks like a camera that you can trust once you give the button to record and so do not have to watch for it.

Future Updates:
With time I will be sharing here the new tests , videos or details that I find interesting to highlight.

The camera is available here . also you can use this code " QH3CAM10 ", for one extra 10%off discount.

Thank you very much for coming to this review. I hope you found it interesting.
If you have any doubts or I have left something of the camera that you would like to know, since I have the model in hand, leave me a comment and I will try to help you with it.

a greeting

Back