Rexing V1P new car and now a problem...

spcbr01

Reaction score
Country
United States
I had my V1P installed in my Honda before I moved, worked with zero problems. I sold the honda, moved and then bought a 2008 Nissan Altima. Installed the V1p in there this afternoon, drove for a little bit, came home, parked and went inside. Four hours later I went to grab some papers out of my car and my dashcam was still on. Does anyone know if this is a Nissan thing? I have never owned a Nissan before. The only outlet to plug the cam into was inside the center consoul, not on the dash. Am I going to have to get this rewired or something? Thanks in advance.

Check if your cigarette lighter socket has always ON power ?

I had my V1P installed in my Honda before I moved, worked with zero problems. I sold the honda, moved and then bought a 2008 Nissan Altima. Installed the V1p in there this afternoon, drove for a little bit, came home, parked and went inside. Four hours later I went to grab some papers out of my car and my dashcam was still on. Does anyone know if this is a Nissan thing? I have never owned a Nissan before. The only outlet to plug the cam into was inside the center consoul, not on the dash. Am I going to have to get this rewired or something? Thanks in advance.
Some cars have a continuous outlet that does not shut off with the car, but there are usually 2 outlets which one does shut off with the car. So check the other one outlet with switching outlets if so.

Back