Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
Most intelligent species on the planet.
Sad, isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I love (?) watching these videos ....
They teach me something every time ...

Well they show me how quickly things can go Bad , and just how suicidal / homicidal hairless monkeys can be !
There are some truly crazy people out there , and most of the bad juju is from being in a hurry ...
People seem to be desperate ! , and prepared to kill or die to express that desperation ..

There are, for sure, some seriously stupid people in that video. :(

If you go to the YT channel, there's a discussion about the 2:00 clip (I left my "2 cents" there, too) where some smart "s" wrote that the truck driver had no excuse for not knowing he was pushing the car because all it would take was for him to look at the dashcam's screen to see the car. o_O
Many of the commentators didn't understand that the camera's POV is very different from the driver's POV and insisted that the driver should've stopped right away. They didn't seem to know that DCOA had posted that clip before, explaining why the truck driver took so long to stop: when he heard the bang and the tire/tyre screech he thought one of the wheel bearings was gone and one of the wheels was locked (he couldn't see there was a car in front of him), and continued until he could find a safe spot to pull over.

Some ,,,, okay all of them :D had i been a passenger in those cars, well then me and the driver would be having words, and i would probably be walking the rest of the way.

Most intelligent species on the planet"

We are that, but the problem is that not enough people use what intelligence they have well enough or often enough :( There are some who can't think well but the vast majority who exhibit this symptom are those who can think well but won't do it, which IMHO is always totally inexcusable :mad:

Phil

What is simply amazing is how these idiots refuse to use the breaks ! ( Cars )
The truck pushing the car ( ? )
You can see the impact in the video , so ????
The car was probably in the trucks blind spot , but what the truck driver knew or did not know ?
Well I guess that's what speculation is for ....

The Yellow truck and the compact - Was that a suicide attempt ?
How the parking lot dont you see a dirty great big yellow truck when your looking in that direction ?

Blind spot and you say it all.

We are that, but the problem is that not enough people use what intelligence they have well enough or often enough :( There are some who can't think well but the vast majority who exhibit this symptom are those who can think well but won't do it, which IMHO is always totally inexcusable :mad:

Phil
+1

Re the truck pushing the car, doesn't he actually say in the video he hadn't seen it (after it comes into view)?

Edit : Ah no, I'm thinking of the last clip at 7 minutes .

But the real question is why the heel did that accident happen in such calm traffic? I think it was that wonderful combo of badly adjusted mirrors and HAVING to get in the fastest lane in one move. I hate those people. Too dumb to realise that the car being at an angle affects how far over you can see in the mirror. God forbid they should turn their head.

Last edited:
Here's the original footage:

In the description DCOA wrote that the trucker said "This happened on the 05/05/16 on the Hume hwy after Brooks Rd heading North. The coppers let her go with a small fine, their hands were tied......
Didn't know the car hit my truck, thought a wheel bearing went and was trying to find a safe spot to pull over." - John

Notice the white car at 0:33? It went to the shoulder, probably to stop and warn the trucker but then just moved on. I'm surprised that none of the cars that went by honked at the truck.

Last edited:
At least the car driver had plenty of time to reflect on the error of her ways. That's a reality check win.

As soon as the big truck collects up that car you can hear the car's tires squealing being pushed sideways down the highway... bet they got some nasty flat spots!

Most intelligent species on the planet.
Sad, isn't it?

Dogs show more road smarts and regard for the traffic laws than pedestrians around here. Also my dogs seem to have me manipulated pretty nicely.

Back