GoPro Hero 4 Session

Well, the problem is gopro lost its edge.

To little options when a lot of asian dash cams, and action cams, have great hardware, great picture quality,
great options and usage and is not that expensive, or even a lot cheaper than gopro cameras.

I understand that gopro might want to be a premium camera, but you have to live up to that reputation too,
and they have not done that the last few years.

I understand that gopro might want to be a premium camera, but you have to live up to that reputation too,
and they have not done that the last few years.

they put a massive amount of money into marketing so they can be the brand name everyone thinks of

Well, the problem is gopro lost its edge.

To little options when a lot of asian dash cams, and action cams, have great hardware, great picture quality,
great options ...
I'm not convinced that is true.

Compared to a Hero4 Black and ignoring the price, nearly all other action cams are quite poor, although with some of them many people, except professional video editors, probably wouldn't notice much difference.

A lot of people will be very happy with something of much lower quality like the Ele Explorer but there is no way that the Ele is suitable for use as a professional TV camera. There are some exceptions, some of the cheaper TV productions I've seen recently where I guess an unmodified GoPro has been used would have been better if they had used a Gitup Git2, both because of exposure and lack of image stabilisation on the GoPro!

Nigel, yeah that is true. The action cam is suitable for some things, where ordinary cameras are not. But they still lack some of the
functions professional productions want.

And yes, I have seen a lot of bad camera work, even in premium TV-shows, I do not understand why they do not prioritize stability in the picture and less zooming, it is annoying when the picture is jumping around from person to person, way to fast and in a armature way at best.

But yeah, the main drawback of the gopro is not image stabilization, and that they got hot (or at least that is what people say on the net), but I assume the quality is much higher than it would be on a cheaper camera. But now that they others are catching up with a cheap price I guess that is a problem for gopro.

I like the gopro 4 black, as it can do 4k but it was to expensive, and I always disliked the fact that most cameras did not have a LCD screen except the gopro 4 silver, which I think is the best gopro you can get. Also the image quality from the hero 4 session is WAY to bad for a product this late in the hardware game. It should have been way better.

i had one and only enjoy the camera 3 days :( ,i put on a top o a drone and lfy away .. steel pain aahha, i have no too much time to record with her, but was a nice camera.

The GoPro Hero.
For people who are neither professional nor heroes, but are willing to pay more to be told they are.

This message brought to you by the Honest Advertising Campaign.
Sorry but this is not useful information in this topic

Back