New 'D' Lens footage

@the road toad, Nice clips. How is your Mobius mounted? How far is your camera lens away from windshield. Was thinking if it's mounted closer, as in almost touching, the "cover" that's on the right top corner will not be in the shot. Just an idea.

Agreed, I have not got the position quite right, just trying to keep the camera tucked away.
I have it in a stick on screen mount but will be experimenting with a couple of options and positions over the next couple of weeks.

Will the new D lens get rid of the significant glare the the C lens experiences? I have a lot of glare from the sides of the A pillar.

Will the new D lens get rid of the significant glare the the C lens experiences? I have a lot of glare from the sides of the A pillar.

if it's reflection then most likely not, that's something that can vary from vehicle to vehicle and the reason why people use CPL filters

if it's reflection then most likely not, that's something that can vary from vehicle to vehicle and the reason why people use CPL filters

Got it--hopefully someone makes a CPL filter for our Mobius!

Any suggestions to CPL filters? I'd like to get one pre-made, if at all possible.

Back