New A119 Flickering LCD

where did you see the V2 cheaper?
I'm amusing the V1 will be phased out and the V2 will be the current production model...?

Still a bummer either way..

I'm amusing the V1 will be phased out and the V2 will be the current production model...?

Correct, V1 is at a liquidation price below cost.

V2 is the Normal price $119.95

I think OCD Tronic is the only seller with V2 stock ready to ship on Amazon. Everyone else is trying to clear V1 stock.

Correct, V1 is at a liquidation price below cost.

V2 is the Normal price $119.95

I think OCD Tronic is the only seller with V2 stock ready to ship on Amazon. Everyone else is trying to clear V1 stock.

I'll definitely order from OCD Tronic in the future instead of @spytec

SpyTec has absolutely horrible customer service... they take 24-48 hours to respond to emails and they never address the concern with a personal response.

OCD Tronic takes customer service and support seriously. We don't just move boxes that's for sure. It's all about the long term customer experience and relationship not just a short term bare bones effort many others give.

I feel even more bummed out now... the A119 cams I just purchased off amazon just dropped in price to $79.99.

I paid $99 each for two DEFECTIVE units just a few weeks ago... now the V2 is shipping and its even cheaper...

I hate to keep complaining but please... Do not order from SpyTec if you care about customer service!!

anyone with V1 & V2 GPS Modules see my GPS MOD video:

Last edited:
Back