SJCAM 64gb, 128gb Memory cards Compatibility List

you should format the microSD by Sj7 Star not PC .
Try it again.

Model: SJ7 Star
Firmware version: 1.0.6
Memory card: microSD Kingston SDCA3 64 Gb.
Result: Not working

When I try recording a video it started just for a second and after that it stops, video unavailable, bottons works ircorrect - can switch a mode only and can't turn off the camera. Only if I take out a battery it can be shoot down.
I used two file system: exfat and fat32. And it have same problem.
This card good works in a card reader on PC and another gadgets.

Get for a test from friend a card from Sony - class 10 U-1 32 Gb and it's working good.

Will it fix with new firmware because I don't want to buy one more card.

Please see list of recommended cards for the SJ7 Star.

Thanks!

Attachments

• RECOMMMENDED-SJ7-CARDS.png
    RECOMMMENDED-SJ7-CARDS.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 73
Guys I have a
Samsung 64 GB Evo
and
SanDisk Ultra 32GB

are there any options that my sjcam m20 work with these cards?

Guys I have a
Samsung 64 GB Evo
and
SanDisk Ultra 32GB

are there any options that my sjcam m20 work with these cards?
Are you able to use these cards with your M20?

i just used a standard 16GB Sandisk Class10 sdhc card in the S7 Star and 4k30 is working perfectly!

i just used a standard 16GB Sandisk Class10 sdhc card in the S7 Star and 4k30 is working perfectly!

Great! Thanks for confirming :)

Great! Thanks for confirming :)

I have to make an update. 4k30 is working perfect, but 1080p60 isnt working. The recording starts, but after 10 seconds the SJ7 freezes and i have to remove the battery to reboot.

I have to make an update. 4k30 is working perfect, but 1080p60 isnt working. The recording starts, but after 10 seconds the SJ7 freezes and i have to remove the battery to reboot.

are you on the v1.13 firmware version from April 8?

no, the problem was on V1.09, flashing now the Update :)

Which 64 MB is actual the best for the SJ6? Cheap price

Ort should I take a 128 MB Card?

We would like start this thread as a resource to SJCAM owners who would like to purchase compatible microSD cards over 32gb.

If you own an SJCAM and have confirmed that 64gb, 128gb or 200gbcards work fine with your unit. Please share with us the following:

1) SJCAM Model #
2) Card Brand and Class
3) any other things you might want to add.

Thanks! :)

SJCO
I was not able to change the title of this thread but 200gb cards are now also supported.

We really cannot recommend cards from SZ. Even if it is branded, there are so many fakes on the market....

even if real components and quality could vary from one production to the next, when it comes to memory better to stick to top tier brands

Hello, Yesterday I bought a camera SJCAM SJ5000x Elite and waiting for it to come to my home.
Today I want to buy memory stick. I readed recommended cards at sjcamhd site. I downloaded one original test source video from site digitalnikamery.com SJ5000x Elite and see that 1 minute is 235 MB so I calculated 1 hour can be 13 GB.

I thinked about SanDisk Extreme micro SDHC 32GB 90MB/s class 10 UHS-I for 22 €

or I am not sure if one from those will work:
Sandisk Ultra microSDXC 64GB UHS-I SDSQUNB-064G-GN3MN for 28,5 €
Sandisk Ultra microSDHC 64GB UHS-I + adaptér SDSQUNC-064G-GN6MA for 29 €

I read there that cards over 32gb are formatted in other than fat32 and needs to be formatted to 32 gb to use with SJCAM.

Last edited:
Hello, Yesterday I bought a camera SJCAM SJ5000x Elite and waiting for it to come to my home.
Today I want to buy memory stick. I readed recommended cards at sjcamhd site. I downloaded one original test source video from site digitalnikamery.com SJ5000x Elite and see that 1 minute is 235 MB so I calculated 1 hour can be 13 GB.

I thinked about SanDisk Extreme micro SDHC 32GB 90MB/s class 10 UHS-I for 22 €

or I am not sure if one from those will work:
Sandisk Ultra microSDXC 64GB UHS-I SDSQUNB-064G-GN3MN for 28,5 €
Sandisk Ultra microSDHC 64GB UHS-I + adaptér SDSQUNC-064G-GN6MA for 29 €

I read there that cards over 32gb are formatted in other than fat32 and needs to be formatted to 32 gb to use with SJCAM.

SJ5000x can now support higher capacity memory cards as long as they are authentic.

SJ5000x can now support higher capacity memory cards as long as they are authentic.
Hello, thanks for reply. My camera was delivered to me yesterday and It looks amazing in blue colour :cool:I found firmware versions there SJ5000x Elite firmware update and on local site all firmware changelog there.
After I checked in settings of my camera that I have almost newer firmware v1.4.8 (dated Nov 9 2016) and support for 64 & 128 GB cards was added before at v1.2.4 so I can safely buy 64 GB card (y) my choose is Sandisk Ultra microSDHC 64GB UHS-I + adaptér SDSQUNC-064G-GN6MA

sdo3fs.jpg

Back