Issue with DrivePro200 Wifi

Paul G

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone.
I have a Drivepro 200 and am very pleased with it. I have it permanently mounted and cabled so I would like to use the wifi capability to look at video and stuff as my Chromebook that I use mostly does something to the sd card which means that the DP wont recognise it when I put it back in.

Anyways, but issue is that once I have activated the wifi and connected to it, I cannot turn it off again. The camera, whilst connected to the phone or tablet does what it needs to do in this mode, none of the buttons on the camera itself are responsive so it remains in that mode forever until I reset it by using a pin in the little hole.

Has anyone else had this issue? What did you do to resolve it?

Many Thanks
Paul

I just bought a drive pro 200 how do I stop previous owner viewing my live feeds ? Or can they not

I just bought a drive pro 200 how do I stop previous owner viewing my live feeds ? Or can they not

They would need to be sitting in, or standing beside your car with their phone in their hand. I'm sure you'd probably notice if that were the case.

I WISH TO CHANGE THE WIFI PASSWORD. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT. TKS

WiFI will not always turn ON as default. Each time you restart the dash cam, the WiFi will back to OFF as default. No one will want to stand beside your car to log in into your dash cam and review or download your video. Also the SSID and password can be easily change. What you worry about?

I can say Transcend DrivePro Apps is very bad. The wifi sucks and video is lagg.

Back