USA SOLD Thinkware X500/X550 w/ Rear Camera

WA3PNT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Thinkware F750/770 Firmware (Dual), X550 (Dual) and a F50
FptCJKK.jpg

This is a Thinkware X500 Dashcam with Rear Camera. See below for what is included.

I purchased this Dashcam used from a person that stated "the LCD Display turns off, and will not come back on".
I bench tested this Camera using the Thinkware Hard Wire Kit, and found that the Camera did turn off when the 30 Second or 10 Minute options were selected (as it should) and that pressing the Power Button momentarily turned the LCD back on (as it should). When the OFF option is selected for the LCD Auto-Off function, the LCD remains on indefinitely. In other words, no fault found.

I have upgraded this X500 with the X550 Firmware Version v16.12.23.3, and it operates as a X550 with the Super Night Vision and Time Lapse Record functions.

I have operated this Camera on the bench using the Thinkware Hardwire Kit in both the Continuous Record and the Parking Modes for over a week without error.

Included in this sale are:
X500/X550 Dachcam
BCFH150 Rear Camera (Adhesive Pad will need to be replaced)
USB Cable for Rear Camera Installation
Thinkware X500 32GB SD Card
Thinkware USB SD Card adapter
Front Camera Mount (Adhesive removed)
Front Camera Mount Adhesive Pad
Five Cable Mounting Clips
Thinkware Car Charging Cable
Thinkware X500 Manual

A Thinkware Hardwire Kit is NOT included, and will be required for Parking Mode operation.
The Thinkware Packaging/Box is NOT included. (Using USPS One Rate Box for reduced shipping cost).

The item will be shipped in a USPS Priority Box to your PayPal Address in the lower 48 States. NO international sale.
Payment VIA PayPal GIFT.
PM me for PayPal email address.

Price is $150.00 USD (Shipping included)

RodeoGeorge

Moving to eBay on Tuesday.
Price will be higher there to compensate for eBay and PayPal fees.

RodeoGeorge

This item sold on eBay

Back