He is in a hurry and little angry

sone983

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Dash Cam
Yi dashcam,VIOFO WR 1
Even if obstacle is on his side of the street,he want's to pass anyway...

A learning lesson for him, i assume you guys have the same rules as us, the traffic in the side of the road that is blocked must stop for traffic going the other way.

You're right,similar or maybe exactly same rules.Or should I say 90% or more same.;)
Edit:Translation of my speech in this video would be next:What do we gonna do now?What seems to be a problem?Because he start to wave with his hands like some wasps or bees attacked him.:p

Last edited:
All we can do is stop and wait for them to work it out. It may take a few seconds/minutes.

@sone983. You were right to stand your ground, good for you. In the old days it was good manners to give way to traffic going up-hill too (probably because in the old days most cars only had 8HP under the bonnet/hood) :)

@sone983. You were right to stand your ground, good for you. In the old days it was good manners to give way to traffic going up-hill too (probably because in the old days most cars only had 8HP under the bonnet/hood) :)
It's maybe because it's a lot easier to start going down-hill then up-hill when road is wet or covered with ice,snow...etc no matter how HP car have.In city where I live in the winter,we have much snow on road/street and many drivers in solidarity with others and they stop first if they are going down-hill(off course when it's possible).Different car with different drive(front wheel drive,rear wheel,all for wheel)start going up-hill differently especially when there is a snow on a road/street.I'll hope you understand me because my english is not really my strong side.:D

Last edited:
Thank's,I learned a UK English in the school,but I also learned and still learning US English from a US movies and series that I watch,So maybe I mixed some phrases,words or lose some letter in words when I write a post.And now I am go away off topic again.:oops:

Last edited:
Tnak's,I learned a UK English in the school,but I also learned and still learning US English from a US movies and series that I watch,So maybe I mixed some phrases,words or lose some letter in words when I write a post.And now I am go away off topic again.:oops:
That's OK. Those in the US understand those in the UK - sometimes. :D

Tnak's,I learned a UK English in the school,but I also learned and still learning US English from a US movies and series that I watch,So maybe I mixed some phrases,words or lose some letter in words when I write a post.And now I am go away off topic again.:oops:

don't worry, you're doing fine, this is a great place to practice conversing in English, just ask @kamkar1 we've been watching his English improve over the last few years

I've had people in the US that I've talked with that couldn't understand a word I was saying
Not surprising since you folks down under talk 'funny' and use a bunch of weird words. :p:D

Even so it's still on my short list of places I want to visit.

I remember back in the 90s, calling somewhere in Australia to order some upgrades for my car from whiteline... (Obviously before internet was commonplace) That poor lady probably thought I was an idiot... I kept asking her to repeat herself.

I also sometimes have a hard time understanding my relatives in New England, though admittedly they're often drunk when I see them :p

Last edited:
Back