Why is the Gitup is not as famous as Sjcam?

On the side note, has anyone heard of suptig action cam? Their model is SJxxxx too. Cause SJ stands for their mandarin pingyi name (mountain dog).
Not so popular, I saw some info on Hongkong site, just SJ series copy version.

I'm curious though if GitUp did become as popular as the SJCam if they'd still be the same GitUp as today. I think it's a bit more manageable if your company only has 2 models to maintain and is not that popular (yet?).
Something may be changed as we are working on some new projects.
We don't have much interesting to release too many similar products.

Something may be changed as we are working on some new projects.
We don't have much interesting to release too many similar products.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with and how it fares against the new offerings from others like Eken, Firefly and SJ6 (or SJ7) of SJCam. :)

Ditto, also cant wait to see if Gitup are able to do something new in regard to the shape of the camera.
Not that i personal cant do with the normal box shape in 98% of the things i can come up with, but it do also have some limitations for other kinds of use.
But i guess there is pro and cons with every shape you use.
Also wondering if the camera will be waterproof as is, or it will go in a case like most cameras still have to do.

Wondering a lot as my imagination often run off with me :D

I think long term it's better to have fewer solid products than many crap products. One benefit of not being as famous is you don't get (as many) copycat like sjcam

I think long term it's better to have fewer solid products than many crap products. One benefit of not being as famous is you don't get (as many) copycat like sjcam
Not so popular, no copy version.
There is no high entry level to make an action camera, everyone want to entry this market, most of dash cams company switched to produce action cams.
There is copy business in China, someone's business is to copy PCB.

Yes, we are working on that, will list the IOS app within one month for beta testing.
We build our own developed team, not use third part to develop APP, so take longer time than expected, sorry for the delay.

Is the App still in the Appstore?

Back